Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will she pull the new music/cut Joanne songs card?

ryanripley

Featured Posts

DaddyFranco

She will be giving tickets to her Vegas tour for everyone in Europe. Win win situation and her career isn’t over :trollga:  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

I can't wait to see what she ends up changing. Even if its just the outfits. :lolly:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
36 minutes ago, DaddyFranco said:

She will be giving tickets to her Vegas tour for everyone in Europe. Win win situation and her career isn’t over :trollga:  

I'm sorry, you seem to be confused as to the thread topic. This thread is about Joanne and possible changes to the European leg of the tour...snarky and negative residency comments belong in the residency threads. :interestinga:

⚯͛

I  don't see much changing, it's a complex show with all the lighting etc tied into the current set list and suspect Gags and band will be having a break over the next few weeks. Besides us Europeans haven't seen the current version of the show yet

Illuminati

DIdn't she already switch the setlist a bit already

074a4e9a4cb213c18559a8eabb4ce041.gif

Are you guys still waiting for Frankensteined?

highongaga
12 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I'm sorry, you seem to be confused as to the thread topic. This thread is about Joanne and possible changes to the European leg of the tour...snarky and negative residency comments belong in the residency threads. :interestinga:

Actually the snarky and negative comments about the residency belong in the trash :bon:

YEAHHH BUDDY

Archived