Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga was hospitalized after the SLC Show

samuelx

Featured Posts

samuelx

My friend works at IHC (inter mountain Health care) and she stated last week after the show last week in Salt Lake City. They stated she was taken to urgent care because she was having troubles breathing. Not sure how accurate this is but my friend isn’t really a Gaga fan and I don’t see why she would lie about this tbh. Idk I’m gonna try to get more info from her today I’ll Update as follows

LittleMonster20

Maybe this was because of that alttitude sickness that she also had to go to the hospital for in Denver during the artRAVE in September of 2014

samuelx

EDIT: the inversion in SLC is horrible in the winters and more specifically that day was horrible so I believe that could have been a contribution 

Phaye Monster

Oh my god no, I can’t see her being ill again. That was horrible. 

I hope she’s ok, she probably just got out of breath singing and dancing so hard. She was performing amazingly at the last show (from what I’ve seen in videos) so I’m hoping it was minor.

not sure how reliable your source is though

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Weasel

Literally what is the point of this thread other than to create commotion. It happened last week (if even true) and she seemed fine on Insta / yesterday so whatever I guess :shrug:

ryanripley

well we know she's okay now :ohno: i don't there's much point in bringing up a past drama but i know you didn't have bad intentions making this thread

if it's true, it just shows how much she keeps from us, which i think is a good thing

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Bellatrix

Hopefully she doesn't give you more information, if this is true. I mean, hospital staff shouldn't discuss their patients with others but the patients family :nails:

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, loathereality said:

OMGOMGOMGOMG 

i hope she is  OK 

of course she is she performed after Salt Lake City show

loathereality
14 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

she may not be though

some people do prioritize their career ahead of their health

of course she is able to perform but that does not prove that she is necessarily OK!

16 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Hopefully she doesn't give you more information, if this is true. I mean, hospital staff shouldn't discuss their patients with others but the patients family :nails:

This don't push your friend for any more information she could lose her job..

LePetitGAGABLover
21 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I CHOCKED :deadbanana:

Archived