Variety: 37 shows per year, $100M check, negotiated by Christian

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g
6 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

But with Live nation she only sees a small percentage of that $100mil gross. With the this, she's guaranteed 100mil. For Gaga to make 100mil from one tour with live nation she'd have to do like 200+ sold out shows. Gaga also deserves some time to focus on the new album. You're still getting a film and a soundtrack in 2018 as well as this show.ย 

Yeah the good part is that she might make the forbes list

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

ryanripley
Just now, Chris Martin said:

Keep Dreaming:bon:

or how about you start being more optimistic? when did it become a bad thing to be excited for new gaga stuff? :noparty:ย 

sorry but that theory is very realistic

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Chromatic
6 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

**** this CARiNO twat i always got a bad vibe from him and you Little Carinoers are saying he seems like a good guy:reductive:

Fix your attitude, brat.ย 

tumblr_lqxjsirMWe1qflmhf.gif

giskardsb
17 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

thank you! :tony:ย 

the album can't be scrapped or postponed imo, the label wouldn't allow it so this has obviously been worked around LG6

they've already been recording and mixing which means if they just stop for 2 years, it's money and time wasted on behalf of interscope, gaga, djws and that ben rice fellow and if they release what they made now then, it'll be outdated

it's either planned around LG6 or she's done the absolute worst and scrapped it all to take a break but it's not like a residency is a last minute choice, it would have been in works and LG6 didn't start that long ago

not to mention that Gaga has a 360 deal with Interscope/Live Nation. ย They probably are getting a cut of this and Live Nation is probably staging it. ย  The fact is labels don't make money with albums anymore. ย  Stans can blame themselves for labels not pushing albums like they used to. ย If people paid for the albums, the labels would have incentive to put money into them, and into videos. ย  All those things are now are loss leaders and really expensive advertising for tours.

zakariah

If anything, this means that LG6 will be coming by the time the dates are announced. I donโ€™t get why yaโ€™ll are so angsty over this. Itโ€™s just a Vegas residency, plus itโ€™s good for her health & bank account.ย 

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Gaga is not cheapย :whitney:. She's making that check.ย ย but she better pay her taxes ASAP cause i'm not here for Gaga going to jail for a tax invasion or some ****.ย 

Christian getting Gaga the money sheโ€™s worth. Britney got ~$30M for 2 years, and sheโ€™s been around since 97. $100M yโ€™all..... thatโ€™s so goodย 

and Gagaโ€™s happy, why yโ€™all madย 

Emigrante

Is it a good or bad news? I don't get why fans are getting upset. Can someone explain?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

blackpink

NOT 100Mย :air:

I take back EVERYTHING bad I have said. Who cares what stans are saying sheโ€™s me making more money than some girls are making on their album toursย :air:

BLACKOUTbritney
9 minutes ago, roconnell said:

You sure? Pretty sure artistsย take most of how money home from tours. Unlike albumsย 

Yeah but they only take home 1/4. That's still 30-40mil for Gaga this tour which is a lot of money. But with this she's guaranteed 100mil for only 70 shows. If JWT was only 70 shows Gaga would be walking away with about 20mil and costs and live nation takes the rest.

1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

Is it a good or bad news? I don't get why fans are getting upset. Can someone explain?

It is good news. She is making hella bank during this residency, which gets her good exposure.

Plus, other artists who have had residencies of similar length have 4-5 months in between sets of shows to do other ventures.

People are only freaking out because they think that a Vegas residency is going to make her irrelevant or some random silly bullshit that they freak out about as usual.

Decodekid

Why is every positive monster saying โ€œsheโ€™s getting money dont be madโ€ likeย soย what we aint getting that moneyย :awkney:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived