💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Variety: 37 shows per year, $100M check, negotiated by Christian

Spock

Featured Posts

Just now, ryanripley said:

not only that, the show can altered per leg so it evolves with the album cycle, adding singles/album tracks as well as new outfits and choreo

people aren't being open minded enough about this! if our theory is right, this means she had a handful of american promo in the bag allowing more time and money for international promo :tony: 

I didn't even think about this. Everyone forgets that everything she does is planned! I believe her when she says this is a new era, feels like she's evolving even more and ticking so many boxes off of the list of things she wanted to achieve, kind of like she knows she can secure herself as a legend. 

It really is a smart move and it feels like they'll just be constant promo by doing this

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
1 minute ago, brit4ever said:

Well, $100 Million for 74 shows sounds more realistic than $100 Million for only 50, but imo it's still a lot of money for so little shows considering the venue she will perform in(althogh if it's true it would be great). We are yet to see what happens and what's the actual deal.

This is true. 74 shows for only $100 million seems slightly low, I’m assuming it’ll be roughly 60ish so about 30 shows a year or so. 

BLACKOUTbritney
6 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

She could be doing 3M in stadiums but she is stuck at arenas due to bad management.

Now 74 dates for $100M? She could do $100M in a small tour in asia/australia

But with Live nation she only sees a small percentage of that $100mil gross. With the this, she's guaranteed 100mil. For Gaga to make 100mil from one tour with live nation she'd have to do like 200+ sold out shows. Gaga also deserves some time to focus on the new album. You're still getting a film and a soundtrack in 2018 as well as this show. 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, highongaga said:

I love your optimism, I wish more people were like you :kara:

so do i :giveup: having healthy and hyped discussions feels great cus they're so rare on here :noparty: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Cyber Babylon

**** this CARiNO twat i always got a bad vibe from him and you Little Carinoers are saying he seems like a good guy:reductive:

BLACKOUTbritney
Just now, Edonis said:

This is true. 74 shows for only $100 million seems slightly low, I’m assuming it’ll be roughly 60ish so about 30 shows a year or so. 

Gaga is getting the entire 100mil tho. With live nation she'd only get 25% of the 100mil gross...

ryanripley
Just now, Chris Martin said:

**** this CARiNO twat i always got a bad vibe from him and you Little Carinoers are saying he seems like a good guy:reductive:

he is a good guy, this is gunna do great things for gaga :awkney: 

Cyber Babylon
Just now, ryanripley said:

he is a good guy, this is gunna do great things for gaga :awkney: 

“Great Things”In Vegas??:awkney:

skaxboy

She’s at a peak in her career and I think this is a good idea. She is relevant with older crowds right now thanks to the Super Bowl along with C2C and various Oscar performances. The older ppl have coins to spend and will probably go to this show because they know she’s more than just a pop star. 

brit4ever
Just now, Edonis said:

I think that 100 Million is the whole deal(props, staging, costumes, make-up, choreographers, dancers, other staff and etc.) and that Gaga would get like ~$50 Million at the end of the day for those 74 shols(which is also pretty good, it's more than what other artists get for performing in Vegas nowadays).

Edonis
1 minute ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Gaga is getting the entire 100mil tho. With live nation she'd only get 25% of the 100mil gross...

True that is something to consider. She is getting straight 100 million if this is confirmed

ryanripley
Just now, Chris Martin said:

“Great Things”In Vegas??:awkney:

yep! read my comments :) 

4 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

But with Live nation she only sees a small percentage of that $100mil gross. With the this, she's guaranteed 100mil. For Gaga to make 100mil from one tour with live nation she'd have to do like 200+ sold out shows. Gaga also deserves some time to focus on the new album. You're still getting a film and a soundtrack in 2018 as well as this show. 

You sure? Pretty sure artists take most of how money home from tours. Unlike albums 

Archived