Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Variety: 37 shows per year, $100M check, negotiated by Christian

Spock

Featured Posts

20 hours ago, Decodekid said:

Why is every positive monster saying “she’s getting money dont be mad” like so what we aint getting that money :awkney:

More money = higher budget for videos and tour set. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core
22 hours ago, Rifek said:

The moment when Christian came with that idea and Gaga agreed

giphy.gif

Haha i love this, exactly what i was thinking too. hes like you guys only get a hint of me on five foot 2. 

giphy.gif

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Naor Daniel

37 shows a year isn't a lot and I actually think it will make her "cooler" in the eyes of the GP. Imagine all the straights going to a Vegas vacation and seeing Gaga live, it'd be the best vacation ever.

Plus the paycheck is huge. I can't wait for Gaga to top the Forbes revenue charts, end year charts, Time, etc...

She's our rich queen.

williamleo

37 nights out of 365 days in a year..... what's the issue here? $100 million!!!!!!! What do you think she'll do on her off-days? Sit in her Vegas hotel room. This is amazing news. Chill

Smother Em Eh

Wow, way to go Christian! He knows how to make us Monsters Happy!

Bravo! :golfclap:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

holy scheisse

I can't wait for her Vegas music. Wild WEST music. Desert music! The killers say their biggest inspiration on all of their albums is Las Vegas. Their album, Day & Age, sounds like Vegas... I hope Gaga makes a similar album/sound. Excited/hyped! And now I have an excuse to go to Vegas.

Archived