💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Variety: 37 shows per year, $100M check, negotiated by Christian

Spock

Featured Posts

According to a source, Gaga will perform 74 dates with the possibility of a longer run. The deal is said to be for nearly $100 million, with the pop star clearing a million-plus dollars per show. Comparatively, Britney Spears’ two-year commitment at Planet Hollywood was in the range of $30 million. Gaga’s last touring run, of 37 shows, saw an average box office gross of $2.5 million, according to concert industry trade Pollstar.

The deal was negotiated by CAA’s Christian Carino and attorney Kenny Meiselas of Grubman Shire Meiselas & Sacks with Sonya Guardo.

http://variety.com/2017/music/news/lady-gaga-las-vegas-residency-deal-1202645667/

let's gather him

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will do so well for her js. 

She can have her long break, make new music and perform for fans in one space all at the same time, it's perfect for her! And why not make money for herself? 

ryanripley

so this basically confirms LG6 will begin 2018/19

why would ya'll want to hate christian for this?

he's getting her PROMO

1475535099-gagawyd.png

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I obviously don't know Christian personally and I really don't mind him with Gaga, but it feels like him being so involved with her career and finances just can't end well :awkney:

I hope I'm wrong tho :saladga:

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

so this basically confirms LG6 will begin 2018/19

why would ya'll want to hate christian for this?

he's getting her PROMO

1475535099-gagawyd.png

Literally this, y'all have what you want :cryga: We get a film, soundtrack, a new album and her constantly performing and making a **** load of money. Where are the cons?

ryanripley
Just now, prince said:

Literally this, y'all have what you want :cryga: We get a film, soundtrack, a new album and her constantly performing and making a **** load of money. Where are the cons?

thank you! :tony: 

the album can't be scrapped or postponed imo, the label wouldn't allow it so this has obviously been worked around LG6

they've already been recording and mixing which means if they just stop for 2 years, it's money and time wasted on behalf of interscope, gaga, djws and that ben rice fellow and if they release what they made now then, it'll be outdated

it's either planned around LG6 or she's done the absolute worst and scrapped it all to take a break but it's not like a residency is a last minute choice, it would have been in works and LG6 didn't start that long ago

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived