1 minute ago, Jed said:

the door is right over there, im sure you'll be able to find it

What door? This is an online forum. 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Frankenstein said:

What door? This is an online forum. 

if you're done with Gaga you're done with her you don't need to spend the next two years bitching here might as well start stanning someone who doesn't stress you out so much

Space Cowboy

Good im glad should be a interesting set list and its something new and i think the 'has been' stigma is over dramatic and ridiculous. Plenty of her contempararies have done a residency whether it be a few shows or a couple years. Shes making bank idk what the problem is with the small amount of you not being happy for her.

Mmmm has anyone, in the middle of all the complaining, stopped and thought that maybe she wants to do this because her fibro makes it hard for her to tour but she doesn't wanna leave the stage? 

Be grateful a lil. It doesn't mean she will forget the rest of the world. Britney did a soldout tour of Asia just this year WHILE in the middle of a residency.

hmmm.... 550 euros for flights, 1k for a hotel for a few nights and about 200 (at least) for the tickets + another 500 for all the extra costs.... so about 2.5k for Gaga show? no thanks.

better have to quickly save up for a bigger batch of jwt merch to cry into for the next 3 years...

OT: good for her. i bet there will be new material coming beforehand.

ryanripley
11 minutes ago, F AM E said:

#2018RadioIsOurs

cancelled.gif

how? :oprah: 

a lead single in 2018 is very realistic

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Welp........income the meltdowns Of GGD. Wonder if it will be longer than the Frankinsteind mess

Mychal

FATCAT

I was a little upset at first, but now I'm planning a 2018 spring get-a-way to Las Vegas, so I'm thrilled.

RIQJ0bg.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

MESS AND IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE

I don't get how any of you don't realize that we loose in the end

who will love me when the night is over

SCHEISSEMONTRE
3 minutes ago, babs said:

Mmmm has anyone, in the middle of all the complaining, stopped and thought that maybe she wants to do this because her fibro makes it hard for her to tour but she doesn't wanna leave the stage? 

Be grateful a lil. It doesn't mean she will forget the rest of the world. Britney did a soldout tour of Asia just this year WHILE in the middle of a residency.

THIS. Plus she’s had to cancel some shows this year because of fibromyalgia. I think this a good choice for her 

Mychal

Archived