news

Vegas Residency Will Span Two Years

Doot

Featured Posts

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster

Okay I was trying to stay positive about this but... 2 YEARS?!

This is a mess and I think I'm having the biggest meltdown ever, even more than the oscars one

I See You

SychosSoChic

This whole mess is one big Shakespearean Tragedy.

Juliet gurl, hand me the poison. I can't support these kind of decisions. Las Vegas is where careers goes to die. There was no reason to take this residency. She's not strapped for cash by any means. I love the gurl, but I'm beyond disappointed with this mess.

tumblr_ovxpnu0FqD1u6n38po1_250.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Neight Shayde

""It's the land of Elvis, Tony Bennett and Frank Sinatra, the Rat Pack, Elton John, Judy Garland and Liza Minnelli. It has been a life-long dream of mine to play Las Vegas."

A subtle, but effective unintentional 
SHADE.

Scathach

So let's imagine she is doing 50 shows

One year has 52 weeks.

So either she is going 25 shows per year, if it's only 1 show per week (= 6 months) or 12 weeks per year if she is doing  2 shows per week (3months).

misunderstood

I've always hated residencies but good luck Gaga!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Judas Baby

:hug:so glad she's doing something that SHE wants to do. ASIB tracklist will hold us over till LG6 Im confident. This will eliminate the pain of traveling and weather so she can perform and enjoy herself. Not to mention, this gives her access to tons of studios to record LG6 and that's a small amount of dates. Plenty of time to drop a single, promote a little, come back and do a great residency show, promote more, do another show.

smokingthemall
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

Thank you to my fans for always believing in me. Meet me in Las Vegas baby, we did it!"

this got me :giveup: pulled me right back in :giveup:

we love you :sara:

chase your big, beautiful dreams

Archived