💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Vegas Residency Will Span Two Years

Doot

Featured Posts

LAS VEGAS, Dec. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Six-time GRAMMY Award-winner, Golden Globe Award-winner and Academy Award-nominee superstar entertainer Lady Gaga will bring her one-of-a-kind talent and creativity to the stage at Park Theater at Park MGM in Las Vegasbeginning in December 2018.  On the heels of a year that included a stunning Super Bowl performance and a wildly celebrated sold-out tour, Lady Gaga's energy and raw talent will forever change the Las Vegas entertainment landscape. With a show designed specifically for this intimate venue, Lady Gaga will launch a two-year, multi-date love affair with Las Vegas

Lady Gaga said, "It's the land of Elvis, Tony Bennett and Frank Sinatra, the Rat Pack, Elton John, Judy Garland and Liza Minnelli. It has been a life-long dream of mine to play Las Vegas. I am humbled to be a part of a historical line-up of performers, and to have the honor of creating a new show unlike anything Vegas has ever seen before. I'll tell you exactly what I told my MGM and Park Theater partners - you can count on this performer always for one thing
I'll leave my heart on the stage every single night. Thank you to my fans for always believing in me. Meet me in Las Vegas baby, we did it!"

Bill Hornbuckle, President of MGM Resorts International said, "Our announcement today of Lady Gaga joining an amazing lineup of talent at Park Theater is monumental for Lady Gaga fans, MGM Resorts and the Park MGM brand. We have all been wowed by Lady Gaga's raw talent, but the passion, commitment and creativity she is prepared to bring to this engagement will truly be transformational
Las Vegas, get ready to become the Entertainment Capital of the Universe."

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/grammy-award-winning-superstar-lady-gaga-announces-two-year-special-engagement-at-park-theater-in-las-vegas-beginning-december-2018-300573482.html

also linking this so you understand how an extended residency works. There will most likely be multiple months between “Legs”. 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SiliconeMonster

Idk how I feel about this. Is this what she meant about taking a break? 

Find your freedom in the music

ferretti

Just a note, this probably doesn't mean two years straight. She'll probably come in and out for a few months at a time. I think Cher comes in and out throughout the year.

Still, 2 years is a LOT.

disco stick tester, inquire within

NintendoMONSTER

Why... does she even realize she has fans outside of the US... :giveup:

South America, Asia, Australia, Africa, some parts of Europe she‘s never visiting....

I know she is not living in Las Vegas for two years straight, but it still feels unfair.. 

IllusionLover

LG6 tour CANCELLED

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

smokingthemall

Gaga, honey, WHAT are you doing? :laughga:

20171201_020412154_iOS.gif?psid=1

Spoiler

at least she's making money and she's happy 

chase your big, beautiful dreams

ryanripley
1 minute ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Why... does she even realize she has fans outside of the US... South America, Sia, Austrilia, Afrika, some party of Europe she‘s never visiting....

she'll have time to, it's obvious it's not 2 years straight

she'll be in and out

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ARTPOPNick
Just now, Triggered said:

36 dates in two years? what

that's like one date every three weeks

She will probably do 10-15 dates, then do something else, come back again..

Probably like 3x a year a period of a few dates..

Archived