💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

This concert was like going to church.

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Inglewood was on FIRE tonight!

Everything about this concert was incredible and aweinspiring and slamdunkingly epic.

I just got home and I can't shake the euphoria from my head. My mom actually enjoyed it too, which is huge for me.  She liked Gaga's message of tolerance, understanding, and kindness. I felt vindicated!!

So many things were spot on about this show. Promptly starting at 8:30, perfect imagry and lighting and choreo right through to the shockstill beginning of the Poker Face introduction. The songs were not too loud and not too quiet -- perfectly aurally overwhelming and so magical with the streaming EDM laser show and the flashing stutter of the lights onstage. All around me, fans were just losing their WIGS and SH*T and MINDS when Shiza came on, when Applause pulsed on, and when Bad Romance came on, it was pandemonium.

I loved every second. I headbanged to Schiesse, sang in rapture at Paparazzi, and fist pumped to Telephone.

There's nothing like giving people free Gaga shirts to get them to be quiet when you need to record the show! Thankfully, they heeded to their end of the trade off and I believe I captured the entire show start to finish with no real interruptions, save an occasional security guard checking people's tickets. 

The show had the most ethereal churchlike semi-dirgy chords that set the stage for the almost cinematic movements of Gaga's songs and art that were to follow. I don't know how I didn't see the parallels before, but seeing Gaga is like going to church.

Everyone needs the salvation, the redemption, the reminder that we are equal here, we are all in this together, and we are all family: united by our love for Gaga and ultimately our love for each other. We are comrades in the struggle for tolerance of all faiths, all people. Even those we don't like deserve kindness at the very least. 

Gaga in her own way preaches the same tolerance that Jesus did in the bible. Love thy neighbor as thyself, you were born that way, baby. A spoonful of pop helps the message get through --- and it really seemed to get through! The songs and messages were so on point. 

Not to mention the "Looks like someone's wig was snatched" line -- you can't make these perfect lines up, she just spouts them perfectly from her knowledge of this fanbases' slang!!

As I left I saw so many people smiling. I had a perfectly idiotically happy grin on my face too, because we witnessed the last Gaga show in the States for a while. And on such an auspicious day as the one where 44 years ago the real Joanne went to God, a true Angel in the city of Angels... 

It was also really nice to meet so many of you guys after the show

@Grandma Gaga , Matt and his Mom, DonnaLynn and Austin, Hector (Pinks Hot Dog's) Tiffaney, Ezequiel, Brianna Monster, and so many more.

Im so shook and I'm so glad the recording came out!! :sara:

I effing love you guys :cry:

-- Chica

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bradley

Glad that you enjoyed your time there. My first ever Gaga concert was the first Inglewood date. Needless to say I was snatched to the very core the way you were.

She's truly a brilliant performer.

ChicaSkas
Just now, bblough said:

I loved it too.  By the way, what is Shiza?  

Shiesse I mean hahahaha 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Shiesse I mean hahahaha 

Oh yeah..... OMG, that was so fantastic.  I'm really glad you  were able to get this whole thing.  There was a special spirit tonight.

ChicaSkas
6 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Shiza?

im so tired I meant SHIESSE 

Sneaky Oliver

That was beautifully written! I’m so happy to read this. Unfortunately I can’t attend to the tour but it just makes me happy to see Gaga spreading this message of love and kindness around the US/world :flutter:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

freezer bride
3 hours ago, bblough said:

3 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Shiza?

It's the LG6 lead single. :giggle:

♥.

at first I thought it was a rant thread bc church is synonyme of boredom to me :air: glad you enjoyed !!!

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, bblough said:

Were you there and I missed you again :giveup:

4 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Were you there and I missed you again :giveup:

Yes I was there in section 129.  I figured you were somewhere near there.  I kept my eyes open for you but alas.  Your opening of this thread was very eloquent....going to church indeed. 

Archived