đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

I am slayed

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

The show started with the BANGER named Diamond Heart, and bitch I was shook, my wig was already gone on song 1. And whoever calls that a bad opening doesn't know what they're talking about cause it was ****ing epic live.

Then came 3 iconic bops. I jumped crazily during A-Yo, did the choreography for PF, and sang my lungs out during PI. I didn't give a **** it was shortened, IT WAS AMAZING.

And then after the iconic interlude, BAM, JW came on. The fire was so goddamn warm and my wig got burnt into ashes. Then I chanted every word to ScheiĂźe, and sang every single word of Alejandro, doing to choreo ofc aswell. Then after the iconic rhino interlude, NOSTALGIA BISHES. I bopped to Just Dance, LoveGame and Telephone so hard that my real hair also flew away into the GA who were ****ing wild. The lighting is superb and anybody who trashes this act has to watch the show live.

Then came the bridges, and BITCH! I applauded during Applause, and sang my heart out during CTM and TEOG. (i couldn't really sing TEOG cuz my voice was basically dead.) She united the audience, and we all felt great and accepted, especially when the gay bop BTW came on. 

Strangely, I didn't like the red act that much :omg: But it was still a bop. BLOODY MARY WAS INTENSE AS ****, DIC was boring af no lie I actually yawned don't come at me bishes. But Paparazzi was surprisingly great. Then Angel Down started and I was ****ing speechless, did she look incredible. Joanne with Mark Ronson was great too, everybody sang along and it was a very bittersweet moment.

I then bopped my ass of the BR, doing the choreo. The ending was FIRE. Then she got a MonsterGram and hugged that  monster, idk if he is on GGD but I would like to say he deserved it :sara: TC was a highlight.

MR was beautiful as always. Someone threw a wig onstage and she said "looks like somebodies wig has gotten snatched" or something similar to that, and BITCH I was laughing. :ladyhaha:

I want to go again :giveup:

PROS:

- Vocals

- Production

- Stage Presence 

- Slayageness

CONS:

- I feel bad for the ppl under the bridges :emma:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Amidana
11 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

- I feel bad for the ppl under the bridges :emma:

That's what me and my friend were talking about during our concert :selena:

16 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Someone threw a wig onstage and she said "looks like somebodies wig has gotten snatched" or something similar to that, and BITCH I was laughing. :ladyhaha:

Wow my impact @ Little Mix's show. :whitney: 

ChicaSkas

Baby I booted the whole thing tonight :D

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

SevenWonder

I agree with everything you said. Especially that DIC was boring af. I love the song on the album, but live? It was the only weak spot. I thought TEOG was a amazing. BR was of course of the charts. Joanne moved me with Mark playing geetar. What a great night. Gaga puts on a damn good show.

Ayoherewego

Yes it is something to behold in person, but I thought DIC was amazing at the Dallas show, but that's because she was right in front of me when she took her hair down.6uqMloH.jpg

geopang

I don't know if this is recent or and old change, but Bloody Mary was shortened. And I also think Angel down was shortened too tonight.

highongaga

I felt the exact same way when I went to my show. Even with how much I love Dancin' in Circles and Paparazzi, I didn't really remember them as well as the other performances. However, I do remember the audience not cheering during Bloody Mary.. :nails:

Also I couldn't sing during The Edge of Glory either because I was too busy crying :toofunny:

YEAHHH BUDDY

Archived