💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor's Stadium Tour Is Flopping

Enzo

Featured Posts

The most funny thing is

That the twitter account is from a Katy stan...

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

venusfly

Oh come on. I don't like a single Taylor album but this is insane :smh:

It's a stadium tour, 30k+ tickets per date, it's not going to sell out in the first month. Gaga's stadiums didn't sell out until the day before the show. "There are still hundreds of tickets" in venues that hold tens of thousands of people :emma:

Can we stop paying attention to Perez hilton?

rumours
2 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

Can we stop paying attention to Perez hilton?

^^^^ This

In terms of the tour, I’m sure Taylor’s shows will eventually sell out no matter the ticket prices, quality of the show/music, etc. 

"hundreds of seats" scattered around a stadium with a capacity of over 50 thousand is literally NOTHING :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I'm not surprised that some tickets aren't selling $1750 for a 2 hour concert- utter madness. With some last minute discounting I'm sure they'll sell the tickets

Haroon

I wouldn't say a stadium tour is flopping if it's not sold out straight away :laughga: They usually sell out slower than arena ones, I mean she could've easily done an arena tour and it'd be sold out in seconds/minutes, but the fact that it's a stadium tour means it'll take longer to sell out because there are a lot more tickets available :omg:

ChicaSkas

bulloney I hate threads like these they act so final like they know everything. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

FlopSlurper
Just now, djparky said:

I'm not surprised that some tickets aren't selling $1750 for a 2 hour concert- utter madness. With some last minute discounting I'm sure they'll sell the tickets

JWT $1500 with nothing but a bullshit group picture says hi

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

JWT $1500 with nothing but a bullshit group picture says hi

Is it always necessary to bring down gaga related things to prove a point about taylor:madge:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived