A Star Is Born
lgbt

Entire Family Comes Out As Trans

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

Entire Arizona Family Is Transgender

475F87DC00000578-5185209-image-a-13_1513

Every member of an Arizona family has undergone a transgender transformation, with the father identifying as a woman, the fiancee identifying as a man and the two children also having swapped genders since birth.

Daniel Harrott, of Queen Creek, Arizona, lived most of his life as a woman and fiancee, Shirley Austin, was born a man but has been living as a woman, KJZZ-TV reports. Harrott’s two children, Mason, 11, and 13 year-old Joshua have also both switched sexes within recent years. Mason is living as a boy but was assigned to be a woman at birth. Joshua’s birth sex was assigned male but she says she’s long known she’s more comfortable as a female.

Austin describes the entire family as being in “transition.”

“It feels like you’re getting to live for the first time,” he said. “And my children are getting to be who they’ve always wanted to be.”

Daniel Harrott told KJZZ-TV transgender individuals have been members of the family for generations, with his grandmother’s sister being described by other members of the family at the time as a “cross-dresser.” Daniel’s mother was raised to dress “feminine” by her grandmother who was concerned over her own sister’s transvestite behavior.

475E9E8600000578-5185209-An_entire_famil

Harrott and Austin both say they are trying to teach their children about “traditional” gender roles despite Mason and Joshua both going through gender transitions themselves.

Harrott said that it was the children who led the way on the family’s collective gender transitions. Soon after being introduced to the term “transgender,” Joshua came out as a trans girl and Mason came out as a trans boy. In order to live his “authentic self” as well, Harrott got a haircut and began shopping in the men’s section of clothing stores.

“And when I finally looked it up, and I realized, ‘Oh my gosh, they’re trans, and I know it’s true – because I am, too, and it’s been my whole life,’” Harrott said.

Article from: http://www.ibtimes.com/entire-arizona-family-transgender-2629153

Photos from: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5185209/An-entire-family-four-transgender.html#comments

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 8

Rumours1977

Happy that they are living in their own truth. Wish them all the happiness!

• Like 11

DelusionalGaga

Wow, how likely is that? Family Life Swap is shook :selena: In a way it's good because none of them feels like the odd one in the family :diane:

• Like 3

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, Booker DeWitt said:

Is this a joke?

Would the International Business Times lie?

alJihXy.gif

• Shook 1

babs

I mean, it's their freedom and I'm happy for them if that's the way they feel like living.

The way this is gonna blow up in the media tho, I just can feel it already :saladga: not sure I wanna get involved, bye.

good
7 minutes ago, BELINDA POP said:

The blond one gives me this gif PF vibes 

jim-carrey-gaga.gif

No need to attack someone's appearance.

If you can't change it in 5 minutes or less, don't say anything about it.

Love is not enough
  • Like 2

DelusionalGaga

What I'm wondering is how do they deal with the whole gender/sexuality mix-up. The dad was obviously attracted to his wife before. Now he transitioned into a female but is still attracted to women, right? So how does it work for him that his wife is now a guy? And vice versa? Or does it not matter? I'm not hating but am genuinely curious :oprah:

• Like 1

BELINDA POP
2 minutes ago, good said:

No need to attack someone's appearance.

If you can't change it in 5 minutes or less, don't say anything about it.

Who’s attacking? :oprah:

the fact that you came up with a whole assumption just with a gif, in this case you’re the one making fun of the appearance, so if it would be a gif of someone looking flawless or something would that make it better for you? 

babs
1 minute ago, BELINDA POP said:

Who’s attacking? :oprah:

the fact that you came up with a whole assumption just with a gif, in this case you’re the one making fun of the appearance, so if it would be a gif of someone looking flawless or something would that make it better for you? 

You're literally comparing someone's regular physical appearance with Jim Carrey making a funny face superimposed on a Gaga wig.

• Like 5