💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Britney's Next Career Move

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

A Hybrid
6 hours ago, brit4ever said:

Have some respect!! Even if you don't like her, she is a legend and because of her we had Gaga and most of the pop stars that appeared this century. Don't pretend like Britney didn't paved the way for Gaga with her music and career as a whole. Britney set the tone for TF's electro/dance-pop sound with Blackout and she has saved pop numerouse times throughout her career. Britney deserves more appreciation. 

We would have Gaga even if we didn’t have Britney. Maybe not the electronic/dance-pop Gaga, but she’d still be making music. Gaga worked hard for music and is capable of doing multiple styles. Also I have respect for everyone, I said everyone has their own taste...

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brit4ever
3 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

We would have Gaga even if we didn’t have Britney. Maybe not the electronic/dance-pop Gaga, but she’d still be making music. Gaga worked hard for music and is capable of doing multiple styles. Also I have respect for everyone, I said everyone has their own taste...

Yeah, but electronic-dance-pop Gaga was the Gaga that rulled the world, she might have never became famose otherwise and we were probably not gonna be here discussing that. She was probably never gonna come with the "Lady Gaga" stage name and would be a whole different persson. We will never know with accuracy, but yeah. I was just saying that Britney is underappreciated and that don't liking her music is ok, but saying she should leave the industry just because of that is stupid and can't be excused by the "own taste" narrative. 

FFXSoul91

I want her to do music that is 100% what she wants to do and not what her label thinks might give her a moderate hit. I'd like to hear something more stripped down that she can perform live comfortably and finally ditch the lip synching (at least for a while).

dlioncourt91

Be more on hand with her album, the creation of it, artistic control as she was with Glory.
Have a cohesive and on point theme (visuals, actual photographers, good design, costumer, etc)
Rehearsals, perhaps live singing ballads or even a few whoos, random speaking like she used to.
More promotional gigs whether interviews, guest spots, promo performances for new singles, award shows etc.
FOCUS on new material, no greatest hits medleys, a rehash of Vegas or future residencies.
A world tour.

YoungWildCanadian

I would honestly be okay with Britney doing one last farewell tour... she’s had such an incredibly hard life in the industry. If she truly enjoys performing she should totally continue! But she would be leaving behind a great legacy. 

YoungWildCanadian

Archived