💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Residency Deal in Vegas

KleinGa

Featured Posts

I'm surprised at this rumour and not sure i believe it yet. but if it's something she wants to do, then i hope she goes for it. The shade/ridicule people give to other artists who does a residency is ridiculous and no doubt some fans who engage in that are gonna flock to vegas to see her. 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys
3 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

If this is true looks like this LA boy gonna be making a lot of weekend trips to Las Begassssss

tenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4965675

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ryanripley

you guys understand this isn't a bad thing right?

do you understand that all that money + the amazing tour gross = big budget for LG6 which won't be until the end part of 2018 at the earliest

plus she'll the top of the money maker lists :deadbanana: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Phaye Monster

I thought she’d be busy promoting her film? Gags wyd take a break honey

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

GypsyBabe

Okay, so my minor meltdown is over. 

This could work especially for working on new music and planning on getting married/having a baby. Like it would keep her from disappearing for a bit. It won't interfere with her touring and It would also give her a ton of money for LG6...

⚯͛

Kimblue
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

Okay, so my minor meltdown is over. 

This could work especially for working on new music and planning on getting married/having a baby. Like it would keep her from disappearing for a bit. It won't interfere with her touring and It would also give her a ton of money for LG6...

Welcome back, sis:hug:

Luxe Ford

She could squeeze in getting married by an Elvis impersonator to make her residency extra special!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

sis... it's 50 shows and it won't be 50 consecutive days... Britney and Celine did WW tours while they had a residency... if it's 50 shows over 2 or 3 months then it wouldn't interfere with a tour cuz there's not even an era, if it's 1 show a week she'll be able to tour on the other days IF there's an album in the next 18 months and even then it'll probably just be a US leg first then. 

Then again, she hasn't even started an era and her tours usually don't start for at least 6 months after album launch, so there's literally NO way this would interfere with another tour... This might be like a 10 year career anniversary... if you want boring, try the wait between BTW and ARTPOP, now that was a TEST... 

Vegas = for hasbeens... meanwhile Celine outgrosses Gaga on her WW tours and Cher and Bruno are doing residencies next year as well :rip: 

You mean 2012? The era of CLLG and Tara Savelo? Sis where have you been, that's been the littest waiting era so far. 

And nobody is complaining about gross, sweetie. It's not a good look to have Gaga doing a residency when I'm pretty sure a lot of us + other fandoms shaded Brit for it. 

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, Kimblue said:

Welcome back, sis:hug:

I was feeling very dramatic today. 

couch.gif

⚯͛

fvmemonster

50 Shows is a lot considering she's already claimed to be "taking a break" next year. 

Can she use that energy to promote this next radio killing album? :oprah:

Luna Lovegood

May I know why residency is look down upon? Explain to an uneducated fish here! 

luna’s advocate

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

$100 million?!? i cant believe ya'll are complaining

imagine her position on the forbes list :air: 

Literally what? Sorry but that's one of the worst reasons to support this I've heard so far. 

Archived