💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Xtina's Biggest US Hits

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

These are Christina Aguilera's biggest hits in order on the Billboard Hot 100 (lead and feature).

If you can't make out the song from the little pics, here's the link:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6229087/christina-aguileras-top-20-billboard-hits?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

*I never knew that was Christina's voice on Diddy's song. I remember people dirty dancing at dances to that song my freshman year*

*So weird that "Dirrty" was her worst performing single from Stripped.*

#01-05 Maroon_5_Moves_Like_Jagger_cover.pngCHRISTINA_AGUILERA_GENIE+IN+A+BOTTLE-230005.jpg220px-MoulinRougeLady.jpglatest?cb=20131129205204Agreatbigworldsaysomething.png
#06-10 Christina_Aguilera_-_Come_On_Over.jpgChristina_Aguilera_-_What_a_Girl_Wants_CD_cover.jpgAin't_No_Other_Man_-_Single.PNGFeel-This-Moment-Official-Single-Cover.jpgMV5BMzM2MDczMmQtNjgwMy00YmQwLWFjZDMtNDAwNTNiMzk4MjY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDE4OTY5NzI@._V1_.jpg
#11-15 Christina_Aguilera_featuring_Lil_Kim_-_Cant_Hold_Us_Down_CD_cover.jpgRICKY_MARTIN_NOBODY+WANTS+TO+BE+LONELY-180136.jpgChristina_Aguilera_-_Hurt.jpgChristina_Aguilera_-_Keeps_Gettin'_Better.jpg1222846.jpg
#16-20 Diddy_tell_me.jpgChristina_Aguilera_-_Candyman_cover_artwork.pngChristina_Aguilera_-_The_Voice_Within_CD_cover.jpg01_-_Dirrty.jpgsingle-art-large.jpg

It felt like Fighter and Dirrty were were so prominent in pop culture, though. Is it because of radio at the time? 

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, New Compassion said:

It felt like Fighter and Dirrty were were so prominent in pop culture, though. Is it because of radio at the time? 

Fighter peaked at #5 on pop radio, so it did well

Dirrty was panned because of its overt sexuality

I love her early work so much!

I still don't understand how she got so irrelevant doing very bad pop music after B2B

brit4ever
8 hours ago, Fish said:

I love her early work so much!

I still don't understand how she got so irrelevant doing very bad pop music after B2B

Her attitude makes her realy unbearable and a lot of artists have said she is a douchebag in real life + she is realy lazy and her singing is a bit unflattering and irritates people a lot. She is also Oreo's Spokeswoman right now. :poot: 

Archived