kihlophix

Featured Posts

IllusionLover
22 minutes ago, poptrA said:

its gorgeous :giveup: :golfclap:

It's so Gorgeous, you can't tell anything to its face :poot:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Lippoutou

Maybe you can try to draw each hair separately to add more details/texture in the hair ?

Anyways it's still awesome and you really got the shape of her profile face on point !

kihlophix
41 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Maybe you can try to draw each hair separately to add more details/texture in the hair ?

Anyways it's still awesome and you really got the shape of her profile face on point !

Im a single mother, do you honestly think I have the TIME to draw each hair separately... seriously... no. as I wrote it was a quick drawing. I do not have the time or energy to draw more on it... or in general. besides... I havent drawn with color pencil for very long.. Im still learning.

Lippoutou
50 minutes ago, kihlophix said:

Im a single mother, do you honestly think I have the TIME to draw each hair separately... seriously... no. as I wrote it was a quick drawing. I do not have the time or energy to draw more on it... or in general. besides... I havent drawn with color pencil for very long.. Im still learning.

Oh I was just suggesting you some ways to improve on the hair, and only because you mentionned it... Like I don't even know if that would fit your technique, that was just an idea.

I'm so so sorry that you mistook my comment, I love all your work and I genuinely think this one looks stunning ! I didn't mean to criticize you :hug:

Archived