💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Azealia Banks: Love Beats Ryhmes

BELINDA POP

Featured Posts

BELINDA POP

Omg I watch this movie with my friend last night and A has slayed me left and right! 

Makes me want to turn back time and tell Azealia to be a bit more nice and maybe things would’ve worked out for her in a more successful way 

This scene is like a scene that was taken from her personal life and no this is no shade 

Will her “we love her again” moment be upon us? 

Spoiler

Also can you guys report it if AP or wrong section. Couldn’t find it around. Thanks

She was good, but the movie sucked.
One dimensional characters, obvious and cheesy storyline, frustrating ending.

I have love for AB though, she is problematic as **** but she is also clearly battling with mental illness. Even though some of the stuff she has said and done is hideous, she is an incredible artist and is battling her own demons. 

The freestyle 2 is so good! I wanna watch the full thing even though I have a feeling the plot of this movie is predictable af (lowkey similar to how I feel about ASIB). 

BELINDA POP
1 hour ago, Bebe said:

She was good, but the movie sucked.
One dimensional characters, obvious and cheesy storyline, frustrating ending.

I have love for AB though, she is problematic as **** but she is also clearly battling with mental illness. Even though some of the stuff she has said and done is hideous, she is an incredible artist and is battling her own demons. 

56 minutes ago, Triggered said:

The freestyle 2 is so good! I wanna watch the full thing even though I have a feeling the plot of this movie is predictable af (lowkey similar to how I feel about ASIB). 

The plot was very slow yes but her performance was really good actually, im really hyped for ASIB so bad now 

12 minutes ago, BELINDA POP said:

The plot was very slow yes but her performance was really good actually, im really hyped for ASIB so bad now 

Yeah, it just kinda predictable too. Just mad cheesy and clichèd.

Actual spoiler for the ending:

I also ****ing HATED that Coco just ditched her opportunity with the record label and career to go see that lame ass dude do his friggen poetry. I get that's the title of the movie, like she gave all that up for love... But why couldn't he do that? Or why couldn't she do her own **** and then maybe work something out? Why does there have to be some saviour prince when she was about to bring herself up?

Anyway... I think ASIB will be better tbf and Azealia did really well despite the lame writing and cheesy ass plotline.

BELINDA POP
5 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Yeah, it just kinda predictable too. Just mad cheesy and clichèd.

Actual spoiler for the ending:

Hide contents

I also ****ing HATED that Coco just ditched her opportunity with the record label and career to go see that lame ass dude do his friggen poetry. I get that's the title of the movie, like she gave all that up for love... But why couldn't he do that? Or why couldn't she do her own **** and then maybe work something out? Why does there have to be some saviour prince when she was about to bring herself up?

Anyway... I think ASIB will be better tbf and Azealia did really well despite the lame writing and cheesy ass plotline.

Omg the ending was the cheesiest ever like really... the girl had the talent but no.... 

I have high hopes for ASIB and I feel like I’m going to be let down. 

Archived