Twitter

Second Singles  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Potential vs Original

• ScheiƟe vs Judas
    • Venus vs Do What U Want
    • A-YO vs Million Reasons

Featured Posts

Which album do you think the possible second single choice was better than what originally happened? DiscussĀ :classy:

EDIT:Ā These choices were based off all the hype between fans & Gaga herself during 2011,Ā 2013, andĀ 2016Ā :bon:

YoungWildCanadian

ScheiƟe would have been amazing šŸ˜‰ but maybe then it wouldnā€™t be such a fan favouriteĀ 

YoungWildCanadian

None actually. Sheisse would probably be edited to remove the gibberish parts and the song would lose its charm, Do What U Want screams smash hit and A-YO is too country and would never become a top 5 hit

FfFfFfFF

Are we suppose to vote the options based on our opinion if the switch was good?Ā 

Edit: I should read the OP more patient.Ā  :rip:Ā 

John Wayne

None actually. SchieƟe should always stay a fan favorite gem, DWUW proved Gaga is really suited for RnB and MR became like a mini Gaga anthem.

3 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

None actually. Sheisse would probably be edited to remove the gibberish parts and the song would lose its charm, Do What U Want screams smash hit and A-YO is too country and would never become a top 5 hit

Agreed and I forgot all about the radio chopping songs up.Ā :toofunny:

Million Reasons and DWUW were both terrific follow-up singles.

ScheiƟe is the better song between it and Judas, and may have fared better in European territories, but I find the song too abrasive for American audiences, sadly.

ā¤ x ā¤

Archived