Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name A Time Gaga Genuinely Scared You (In Her Work)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

lady-gaga-from-the-alejandro-music-video

The only time i can recall being genuinely scared by gaga in her work is the 'Alejandro' Music Video.. I guess because i was young at the time and the promos MTV ran, leading up to the premire were really creepy and nothing like i had seen before. Now i rewatch it and omg ICONIC :worship2:

Edit: Omg

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-occult-interpretation-of-lady-gagas-alejandro/

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Cowboy
Just now, lana del gaga said:

the puke girl :derpga:

i still don't like that :toofunny:

edit: oh in her work lmao nvm

You mean the sxsw performance or the monsterball interlude?

SissyFromSpace

when she was on the damn rooftop during the superbowl. i was shaking :rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I dont think she has ever scared me, but I remember the first time I saw her live in 2010 the 2 little girls sitting beside me cried at this interlude

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Space Cowboy
Just now, Lance said:

Right and then she jumped omg

sarahb
1 minute ago, Lance said:

Watching back the thought of her dropping that football at the end worried me the most :rip:

Chromatislaps
2 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

I dont think she has ever scared me, but I remember the first time I saw her live in 2010 the 2 little girls sitting beside me cried at this interlude

tumblr_lvl70zy94O1qabcaao1_500.gif

tumblr_lrrc5r3Qx81qkh0dd.gif

Chromatislaps

I got scared of her SXSW performance, especially Swine...the entire thing felt like a mess and Gaga felt off...but in hindsight it's a MASTERPIECE of a performance, it literally is ARTPOP :giveup: I think it's one of her best next to the VMA09 and SBHS performances

When she started performing Princess Die. For some time I genuinely thought she was thinking about killing herself :air: That's the only time she scared me. I was very concerned about what was going on in her head

Oh, I'm just visiting-

1 minute ago, Rescued said:

When she started performing Princess Die. For some time I genuinely thought she was thinking about killing herself :air: That's the only time she scared me. I was very concerned about what was going on in her head

I honestly thought the same thing :air: I was so afraid to wake up one day in 2012 and see that on the news. 

Space Cowboy
5 minutes ago, Rescued said:

When she started performing Princess Die. For some time I genuinely thought she was thinking about killing herself. That's the only time she scared me. I was very concerned about what was going on in her head.

I related to this song and moment in her life so hard. I would get high and cry to Princess Die it got me through weird struggling times my senior year.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived