💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Backmasked Hidden Messages (In Lady Gaga Songs)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

Backmasking is a technique in which backwards sound is added to tracks that are designed to be played forwards. The Beatles originally used the process to hide humourous messages in their songs, a trend followed by a number of popular artists (Led Zeppelin, Queen) since.

Backmasking has been a controversial topic in the past, with some Christian groups claiming that it has been used to hide subliminal Satanic messages. This has led to anti-backmasking legislation being proposed, record-burning protests being held, and countless hours being spent by adolescents rewinding their tape decks and record players.

These days, backmasking is mainly used to hide little Easter Eggs in songs, often with a reference to other works, or for comedic effect. Of course, there's also some hidden messages that are so bizarre, not even the original artists have managed to explain them properly...

Does gaga have any backmasking hidden messages in any of her tracks? It would suprise me if she didn't.

5 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

Backmasking is a technique in which backwards sound is added to tracks that are designed to be played forwards. The Beatles originally used the process to hide humourous messages in their songs, a trend followed by a number of popular artists (Led Zeppelin, Queen) since.

Backmasking has been a controversial topic in the past, with some Christian groups claiming that it has been used to hide subliminal Satanic messages. This has led to anti-backmasking legislation being proposed, record-burning protests being held, and countless hours being spent by adolescents rewinding their tape decks and record players.

These days, backmasking is mainly used to hide little Easter Eggs in songs, often with a reference to other works, or for comedic effect. Of course, there's also some hidden messages that are so bizarre, not even the original artists have managed to explain them properly...

Does gaga have any backmasking hidden messages in any of her tracks? It would suprise me if she didn't.

Po-po-po-poker face

Po-po-pu-f*ck her face

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

1 minute ago, Enzo Escobar said:

Po-po-po-poker face

Po-po-pu-f*ck her face

it's not backward..

Bloody Mary has something about tampon :sharon:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GAGASLAYME

let not talk about what alejandro has to say

let's just say she wants  plum I'm her yass

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

Space Cowboy
56 minutes ago, KING said:

Judas, Paparazzi, and Poker Face seem to catch the most attention imo!

True. The first one i picked up upon google search was paparazzi.

Archived