Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Farhan Is Back

Enzo

Featured Posts

thehausoferik

I’m direct messaging him on Twitter and he said Musicland is her best song. :giveup: tbh I could care less about any ARTPOP material, I just wanna hear some Fusari outtakes.

3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I think he was also the one who leaked the Gypsy Demo and the MJH one as well? Or am I forgetting? :oprah:

Haus Of Retrograde leaked one

Project Gaga the other

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

2 minutes ago, thehausoferik said:

I’m direct messaging him on Twitter and he said Musicland is her best song. :giveup: tbh I could care less about any ARTPOP material, I just wanna hear some Fusari outtakes.

I want Text You Pictures in full

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

2 minutes ago, thehausoferik said:

So,this means that he has Musicland????

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

He teased "Gas Disco Station" (rumored Born This Way Outtake) and I'm pretty sure he was the one who dropped Acid Wash Girls snippet. Not sure if he's connected with hausofretrograde or something, I missed the track but anyway.

He gave us tons already so for me he can play a lil. I mean people trust stuff like ARTPOP6666 or whoever the f*ck that is

47 minutes ago, Leeo said:

I'm pretty sure he was the one who dropped Acid Wash Girls snippet.

AWG is on sale at musicmafia. They put up Snippets of the Songs they sell (for example Girl Crush by Selena and Iggy). That's how the Snippet leaked :) 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

14 hours ago, Noah said:

AWG is on sale at musicmafia. They put up Snippets of the Songs they sell (for example Girl Crush by Selena and Iggy). That's how the Snippet leaked :) 

Thought that was about Text Your Pictures actually, but makes sense aswell

Archived