💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you actually met someone who didn't know Lady gaga?

FABian

Featured Posts

sarahb

Nah, but I did once come across a fan that was gushing over the artRAVE that didn't know what the Born This Way Ball was. Only explanation I can think of was that she was a new fan but even then :huh:

homomo

You'd literally have to go out of your way every day of your life over the past 10 years to not know who Lady Gaga is. 

PunkTheFunk

Nope. While I was working my 55-year old boss made a passing reference to "Born This Way" and I was kinda shook :selena: Even my parents know who she is and they don't follow pop culture at all.

PerfectGUY
1 hour ago, Poissonche said:

I once met someone who only knew G.U.Y. ... Yeah, she knew Gaga, but...

Did you asked him/her HOW ???!!!

androiduser

haven't really discussed her with really old people, so I expect that some older people who don't follow media don't really know her..... And it took one of my friends ages to hear about her, he didn't know who she was until Bad Romance or something like that.

But overall, I think most people know who Gaga is, and the strange catchy name helps too

Yes

My friend knows “Lady Gaga” and that she is crazy or men or idk something (i know so 2009...) but doesn’t know ANY GAGA SONG

like just dance, poker face, paparazzi, bad romance, alejandro, million reasons

I try it all, she doesn’t know any.

so I gave up and accepted the fact that there is people in the world who doesn’t know Gagas biggest WW hitsÂ đŸ€·â€â™‚ïžÂ 

Poissonche
25 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

Did you asked him/her HOW ???!!!

I played her almost all of Gaga's hits, and she knew none of them... I think she had started to listen to music only while in high school, and only listened to what was hot, and, you know, Gaga broke her hip during our first year, so she probably never really got exposed to Gaga's music before the ARTPOP era...

Smother Em Eh

No everyone I have known who knows I like Gaga has definitely heard of her before! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

DoremonLove

Pretty much most people in my country dont know who she is:selena: damn my parents have no idea who she is:cryga: i was watching AMA the cure performance my mom was like whos gaga:selena:. Cant blame them my country is flop:selena:. N the people in my country who do know her only know that shes a crazy popstar with weird costumes:lana:. I cant wait to become popular n educate people in my country :classy::nails:

Edit- n ya my parents do use internet still are clueless of her existence :awkney:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived