💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you actually met someone who didn't know Lady gaga?

FABian

Featured Posts

Just curious. Has anyone ever met someone who legitimately didn't know who Lady gaga was to the point you had to explain to them about her career ?

I think I haven't met anyone yet. My grandma and all her friends all know Lady gaga..

My friend all know her, my mom knows her... People in the streets know her (yes I've asked random strangers :lolga:)...

SiliconeMonster

I can't say I've met someone who has NEVER heard of her. But I've met people who think Just Dance and Poker Face were one hit wonders and her career never went beyond that. What kinda rock are they living under? :huh:

Find your freedom in the music

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

I can't say I've met someone who has NEVER heard of her. But I've met people who think Just Dance and Poker Face were one hit wonders and her career never went beyond that. What kinda rock are they living under? :huh:

Most of the people i know think that. Even my best friends, before introducing them Joanne :trollga: . One in particular started stanning right after 

GypsyVida

I know people that only know her for C2C (my grandpa). :lolga:

But most people I've talked to know singles and that's it.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

SiliconeMonster
Just now, HYPODERMIC0 said:

most of the people i know think that. Even my best friends, before introducing them Joanne :trollga: , one in particular started stanning right after 

It's our duty to introduce them to our lord and savior Joanne :tony:

Find your freedom in the music

highbythebeach
2 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

Most people I know think of her as a FAD which she really isn't but I guess you can't please everyone :fthis:

SHALLOW
Just now, SiliconeMonster said:

It's our duty to introduce them to our lord and savior Joanne :tony:

Well, if it was for me i'd introduce them ARTPOP. But, of course, they wouldn't get it.

Bellatrix

I haven't talked about Gaga to everyone I've met, but I highly doubt it. You must've lived under a rock if you have missed her.

Sometimes I play music in the speaker at work, and there's mostly at least someone who sings along when Just Dance or Bad Romance comes up in the playlist :tony: 

GypsyBabe

No I have literally never met anyone who didnt know who she was. But then again, I am a walking Gaga billboard that everyone in my life gets to see on a daily basis...so obviously they all would know :laughga:

But a lot of guests that I talk to at work have mad respect for her...which is really really cool. Like the GP where I am knows her talent. 

⚯͛

ALGAYDO

Never have, but the younger generation doesn’t seem to know her as well, there’s probably a ton of pre-teens and early teens right now who’ve never even heard of the name “Lady Gaga” tbh 

2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Never have, but the younger generation doesn’t seem to know her as well, there’s probably a ton of pre-teens and early teens right now who’ve never even heard of the name “Lady Gaga” tbh 

That's true. I will be asking the next preteens and teenage boys and girls about Gaga the next time they walk into my store :stalkga:

Archived