šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are they not promoting ASIB?

FABian

Featured Posts

Pacify Him

Because itā€™s an indie film for our indie queen :applause:Ā  A Film de Cannes goodness :applause:Ā 

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Exactly. It's a remake, so who's going to go see it after the first three movies? Honestly, I predict that it's most likely going to be Little Monsters (and critics) seeing this movie. ASIB, while critically acclaimed, is not a popular franchise, and with its "R" rating as well, that'll limit audiences even more.Ā 

Lmao the last remake is like 50 years ago. Idk what you talking aboutĀ :awkney:Ā 

ASIB is kind of a popular franchise thoĀ :toofunny:

PanPikus

Yeah, they should release poster and first, short trailer really soon, maybe they're waiting for some special occasion.
But I think this movie will get a proper, good promo, first - when they release a song and then closer to the premiere, a lot of interviews, and Cannes premiere is on lock I think ;)

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodÅŗ opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

giskardsb

you guys are panicking way too early it's silly to be claiming that WB isn't behind this. Ā Why do you always create so much drama for yourselves?

Ā 

Reality
9 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Lmao the last remake is like 50 years ago. Idk what you talking aboutĀ :awkney:Ā 

ASIB is kind of a popular franchise thoĀ :toofunny:

It may be acclaimed, but I wouldn't call it popular, like, I don't think you can just call someone off from the streets and say "Hey, do you know A Star Is Born?" and then get them to say, "Oh yeah! Of course, I know that!" tbh the first time I heard about the franchise was when they announced that Gaga was doing a remake of it.

I just don't think that a lot of the GP will be invested enough to see the movie.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Just now, M Monstre said:

It may be acclaimed, but I wouldn't call it popular, like, I don't think you can just call someone off from the streets and say "Hey, do you know A Star Is Born?" and then get them to say, "Oh yeah! Of course, I know that!" tbh the first time I heard about the franchise was when they announced that Gaga was doing a remake of it.

I just don't think that a lot of the GP will be invested enough to see the movie.Ā 

Because the last remake was 50 years agoĀ :toofunny:

I wouldn't call it a franchise either. It's just refreshes of a movieĀ :gaycat:Ā Maybe you can ask those elderly above 60, I think they'd knowĀ :hor:

PanPikus
11 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Didnā€™t you guys learn from ā€œThe Cureā€?

Gaga no longer promotesĀ 

tenor.gif?itemid=5059507

If she no longer promotes, how can you explain this?
Ā 

Ā 

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodÅŗ opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

ModernEcstasy
8 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5059507

If she no longer promotes, how can you explain this?
Ā 

Ā 

My bad.Ā 

Weā€™ll get promo 8 months after releaseĀ 

PanPikus
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

My bad.Ā 

Weā€™ll get promo 8 months after releaseĀ 

its-something.jpg

:sis:

PoshLife

There's no point in promoting a film like this during the holidays when all the Blockbusters are coming out.

Like for real if your movie doesn't start with "Star" and end with "Wars" nobody's gonna pay attention to you right now haha

I assume theyā€™re going to promote it after the tour ends. Plus since its a film remake it probably wonā€™t get promoted heavily unlike a new film.Ā 

TropicOfCANCER

Itā€™s stillĀ really early. Like....what movies are coming out in May do we have trailersĀ for?

TropicOfCANCER
3 hours ago, PanPikus said:

Yeah, they should release poster and first, short trailer really soon, maybe they're waiting for some special occasion.
But I think this movie will get a proper, good promo, first - when they release a song and then closer to the premiere, a lot of interviews, and Cannes premiere is on lock I think ;)

This. The teaser/poster are probably coming very soon, with the trailer shortly after. Ā A single might get released in April, and then in May will come the premiere/interviews.Ā 

Archived