Jump to content
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
digital art

A Star Is Born Posters

Featured Posts

supercut   Paws Up 2,753
supercut
1 hour ago, Decidueye said:

The way this movie is gonna flop we're not ready deadbanana4.gif

 

mu... movie not the bling :lolly:

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita   Paws Up 6,394
Dolce Vita
1 hour ago, Decidueye said:

The way this movie is gonna flop we're not ready deadbanana4.gif

That's cute, i like it:hug:

We will get an amazing sound track though so I don’t mind :giveup: 

the amount of lashings we will get from the kats and other stanbases when the box office first week scores come though deadbanana4.gif

Edited by Dolce Vita
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marcel   Paws Up 1,226
Marcel

I LOVE IT :wub:

Janet Who?

Judy Who?

Barbra Who?

  • Like 1
Follow me on instagram.com/marcel_mumin

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
littlemonsterL5   Paws Up 2,871
littlemonsterL5

Wait why is it going to flop?

57 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

We will get an amazing sound track though so I don’t mind :giveup: 

the amount of lashings we will get from the kats and other stanbases when the box office first week scores come though deadbanana4.gif

 

1 hour ago, Decidueye said:

The way this movie is gonna flop we're not ready deadbanana4.gif

That's cute, i like it:hug:

OT: Amazing Love these

Edited by littlemonsterL5
  • Like 1
Loneliness is lonely for us to discover who really is true to us and who isn't

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona   Paws Up 17,215
monketsharona

Wow ! Great artwork !

Btw, I'm still annoyed Warner Bros seems totally not interested in promoting this movie. I mean still not even an official poster released...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithy   Paws Up 55
Smithy
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Wow ! Great artwork !

Btw, I'm still annoyed Warner Bros seems totally not interested in promoting this movie. I mean still not even an official poster released...

It’s a musical that’s 6 months away, why would they release it so early?

I think a lot of you guys really need to reign in expectations of what to expect

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×