Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"The Fame" Success is Scary af

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
Just now, SlayGagaloo said:

AP never received Grammy noms and got Mixed reviews from critics 

We know that it is not cause of the quality of the album, which is honestly way superior to The Fame

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decodekid
1 minute ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

mh, i don't really think so. ARTPOP has better production and all while The Fame is definitely more important for the GP and is more iconic.

that's true, although the fame is good we can't deny that the production is very similar and sometimes simple

Im Harol don't tell anyone

SHALLOW
Just now, Decodekid said:

that's true, although the fame is good we can't deny that the production is very similar and sometimes simple

Exactly

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

J6wXl.gif

gurl, you deaf?:trollga:

TF is her debut album. Of course the quality of the production isn't comparable to ARTPOP.

I think you're just an ARTPOP hater, and we got enough of them.

anigif_enhanced-29801-1391011843-1.gif?c

FATCAT

Born This Way is my favorite from her, but if anyone knocks TF or TFM I'm coming for you. Yes, they're a little overrated, but they're underrated by these new country fans.

Purr more, hiss less.

Meredith Grey

I love that fan wars between pop music lovers are so big that we even have fan wars between ourselves at this point.

7 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

gurl, you deaf?:trollga:

TF is her debut album. Of course the quality of the production isn't comparable to ARTPOP.

I think you're just an ARTPOP hater, and we got enough of them.

anigif_enhanced-29801-1391011843-1.gif?c

Sorry but the production on ARTPOP is nearly horrible. :emma: Aura, Do What U Want, Dope, Gypsy and Applause have good productions... not the rest

SHALLOW
Just now, kevindjibouti said:

Sorry but the production on ARTPOP is nearly horrible. :emma:

And this statement is based on what you're supposed to call "your taste"? :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

And this statement is based on what you're supposed to call "your taste"? :ladyhaha:

Well this is also the taste of everybody outside of some blind people in this fanbase:hor:

Poissonche
6 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

I love that fan wars between pop music lovers are so big that we even have fan wars between ourselves at this point.

That's what happens when you stan a real artist who is willing to explore and take a 180 turn with each album :firega:

Archived