💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Queen of the Clouds by Tove Lo Rate | RESULTS

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

TeenIdle

@Venusfly @Juvi @JustHMLover @Antonoff @Antonio @huttont @Solitaiire @Psychic Guru @HolyFool @Dawson @hunty @bostonGUY @GeeYewWhai @Beytwice @Givenchy @BBhomemaker @Chaos Alex @NNES @MichealScott @gabrielflorin01 @Hopeless @PaperGypsy @Jeroen Bloeming @StarlightSeiya

As I told you yesterday the ceremony is at 8PM CET a.k.a. in 4 hours. However I'll start revealing which songs placed in the lower positions. One song per hour until the actual ceremony. Follow the tread if you want to keep up with the mess :stalkga:

tumblr_nwl199gOMG1qivq6eo3_500.gif

RESULTS:

Spoiler

tDqaCr9.png

Iodq7Gy.png

5AqBcnc.png

C8ZtxvN.png

nzG6WiW.png

TrAH7CO.png

XpiLY59.pngJ81aYyX.png

z5frOB6.png

UM1xS53.png

8g9ZhpP.png

BZEEJbF.png

XiQt9qg.png

sV48CTt.png

P1ckaxb.png

GhJ0hlU.png

gkhG37v.png

kaMMtEN.png

62W99rd.png

InGk6Eq.png

JboPTZi.png

TeenIdle

tDqaCr9.png

Score: 7,13

Lowest: 1 @Venusfly | Highest: 11 @PaperGypsy

Comments:

@Juvi: "Kinda ruins the song but also made the song and her a thing sooo........... -.-'"

@JustHMLover: "iconic"

@Antonoff: "First i heard this version and i liked it a lot, but i preffer the original though"

@Antonio: "The remix that made the song explode, I used to like it more than the original but I still love it a lot, makes me feel like I'm tripping."

@Solitaiire: "Unnecessary. The original version was fine by itself."

@Jeroen Bloeming: "cute but not necessary"

TheJoanneJoker

i swear if talking body / got love / habits / thousand miles don't make it to the top 3...

by the way

let the meltdowns begin

TeenIdle

Iodq7Gy.png

Score: 7,22

Lowest: 2 @Antonio | Highest: 11 @StarlightSeiya

Comments:

@Antonio: "on an album I consider legendary there will always be this one track that I just plain hate, or strongly dislike, and here it is on QOTC, it's just really... boring, and uneventful, eh."

@JustHMLover: "The opening of the track is epic - one of my favorite tracks of Tove Lo"

@Jeroen Bloeming: "wtf is the intro tho"

JustHMLover
2 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Iodq7Gy.png

@JustHMLover: "The opening of the track is epic - one of my favorite tracks of Tove Lo"

wanna add that I love how lyrical the track is + no one can deny this version.::classy:

StarlightSeiya
4 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Iodq7Gy.png

Score: 7,22

Lowest: 2 @Antonio | Highest: 11 @StarlightSeiya

Comments:

@Antonio: "on an album I consider legendary there will always be this one track that I just plain hate, or strongly dislike, and here it is on QOTC, it's just really... boring, and uneventful, eh."

@Jeroen Bloeming: "wtf is the intro tho"

wtffffff?! Already? Wow this ceremony is already tragic. 

Bone Apple Tea bebe

TeenIdle

5AqBcnc.png

Score: 7,44

Lowest: 3 @PaperGypsy | Highest: 10 @Venusfly @Psychic Guru @HolyFool

Comments:

@Jeroen Bloeming: *never really got into Paradise* "same with Paradise but this one is still better"

@JustHMLover: "The "Truth Serum" tracks should have stayed as standalone EP"

@Antonio: "Same as Love Ballad, pretty eh, still catchy, but doesn't do it for me."

MonsterOfSpain

Bye this song is a bop... then again about 80% of the album is too. Over deserved higher anyways, best song on Truth Serum EP imo.

Archived