💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga X

ShockPop

Featured Posts

ShockPop

I have been thinking for a while now that Gaga has been reminding us over and over that she's been on our radios for 10 years now. I can't help but imagine the possibilities for a release to mark the occasion.

So I dreamt up "Gaga X" a collection that has 2 versions "standard" and "ultimate".

Standard edition comes in a multidisc case with all new artwork. The 2 audio cds have been put together by Gaga and her tour team to play like a live setlist from a tour. Including music from each era including cheek to cheek.

Disc 3 is a BluRay featuring 5 foot 2, TMBT & all her music videos.

Disc 4 bluray features cheek to cheek live & live footage shot from the born this way ball & Artrave.

Ultimate edition comes in a large box and features vinyl of all gaga albums, an additional 2 cds with remixes and a scrapbook style book of handwritten lyrics.

I would sell my scrotum for a sniff of this!

SCHEISSEMONTRE

I see it.....but I don’t see it. Maybe a collection of all her hits + including JWT Setlist Songs 

Mychal

DaddyFranco

Tbh I would buy a cd with songs that were changed and remastered for JWT:diane: they sound 1000000x times better. Gaga could make a box set with jwt merch and some pictures from the tour too (also dvd would be heaven)

A Hybrid

When an artist does a Greatest Hits album I think it feels like ,,OK this was it no more comebacks or ww hits. Bye.'' Green Day did that this year and it was so sad for me. I know it doesn't mean that but it gives me that vibe tbh. 

No family’s safe when I sashay

ShockPop
9 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

When an artist does a Greatest Hits album I think it feels like ,,OK this was it no more comebacks or ww hits. Bye.'' Green Day did that this year and it was so sad for me. I know it doesn't mean that but it gives me that vibe tbh. 

I think it's a nice way to bookend a chunk of time.

boyerased
15 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

It depends. Madonna released Immaculate Collection at the top of her career. Pink had hers and slayed with its two singles and TTAL after. 

A Hybrid
8 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

I think it's a nice way to bookend a chunk of time.

2 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

It depends. Madonna released Immaculate Collection at the top of her career. Pink had hers and slayed with its two singles and TTAL after. 

I know, I said I know it doesn't mean that. Though P!nk made it pretty clear that she's not done... ''Greatest Hits... So Far!!!''

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived