💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lady Gaga in 2017 - a tribute to an amazing and emotional year

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

No matter what you have to go through, you are always able to overcome your fears, your pain and your sadness to create art that touches our souls and hearts in a way nothing else does. Your bravery, your drive and your infinite kindness will never stop to inspire us. 

Thank you Stefani for an incredible year and thank you for never letting us down,

XoXo, your proud Monsters.

lady_gaga_in_2017___tribute_poster_by_pa

For the last 3 days I worked on this poster hoping to best represent how great this year has been.
I included the highlights and the "best moments" but I decided to put Sonja in the center in front of anything else because her death touched me deeply and I wanted to celebrate how special she was for Gaga and also because I wanted her to symbolize how Gaga was able to overcome, sadness and anger and channel those emotions into giving back to her community and giving us a million reasons to stay around. 

I hope this poster will bring joy in your eyes and I hope you'll love it as much as I do.

Thank you to GGD for being a great online community and a safe place to be ourselves.

love, Pan :heart:

ImpossiblePrincess

Wow I'm speechless that's amazing 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

'Thank you to GGD for being a great online community and a safe place to be ourselves' 

:emma:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Archived