💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Ones Who Suffered the 4th Album Curse and The Ones Who Didn't

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Who suffered of their fourth album being a flop or just dramatically underperformed:

Miley Cyrus: Dead Petz

Christina Aguilera: Bi~on~ic

Katy Perry: Witness

Rihanna: Rated R

Who didn't suffered:

Britney Spears: flopped at 8th album: Neyde Jean, flopped again at Gloryhole

Madonna: flopped at no album

Beyonce: 4th album is I Am... Sasha Fierce: all were success, never flopped

Lady Gaga: 4th album is technically Born this Way: all were successful albums except Red and Blue, all were recognized by the Gramys except fourth album, ARTPOP and Red and Blue spanned four top 10 and 2 top 40.

P!nk: flopped at Beautiful Reverse-Traumatic Expedition

Demi Lovato: still haven't flopped yet

Ariana Grande: SHE DOESN'T HAVE A FOURTH ALBUM YOU FRICKING NUTS, WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING!

Kesha: flopped at 3th album: Warrior ( :( )

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheCureinMalibu

Demi Lovato still hasn't flopped yet because she's already a flop :air: SNS is a lucky hit for her :air:

TeenIdle

Pretty sure Beyonce's fourth album is 4 :poot: Artpop is fourth as well

Edit: Dead Petz is not Miley's fourth album. Sis this is all wrong

9 minutes ago, Piece of Me said:

ARTPOP and Red and Blue spanned four top 10 and 2 top 40

What does this mean

LittleMonster20

You don’t have to be afraid to actually count in ARTPOP as Gaga’s fourth album because it wasn’t a flop.It was only a flop for the insane limit Gaga was getting held to having to sell over 20 million copies.But it sold just as much as everyone else.

JupiterDrive

Lmao u counting in red and blue just so u can save Gaga sis she was dragged as hell for ARTPOP back then just like tity with hitless

ARTPOP didn't flop with sales but flopped with critics and promotion as with singles and charts for the standard she had back then 

23 minutes ago, Piece of Me said:

Madonna: flopped at no album

P!nk: flopped at Beautiful Reverse-Traumatic Expedition

Erotica, American Life, MDNA and Rebel Heart were considered flops because of the sales being lower than her other albums and the single being either moderate hits or completely unsuccessful.

Beautiful Trauma didn't do as well as The Truth About Love but P!nk's flop was her third alum Try This because only two of the singles charted on the Hot 100 and I believe neither charted in the Top 50 and it is her second lowest selling album including Beautiful Trauma.

Phoebe Buffay

Madonna did flop with American Life, Erotica (from 15M, 25, 21M to 6M), Bedtime Stories (although I love all of them)

P!nk flopped with Try This.

Demi Lovato didn't even start. :reductive:

Gaga 'flopped' with ARTPOP (although it managed to sell 2,5M+), no BTW, sis wyd? :grr:

Beyonce flopped with '4'.

Archived