💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RUMOR: Gaga In Space 2018

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

with a huge performance like that, there's gotta be new music arriving b4 March 2018 right?:gum: 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero

I dont get it. can someone enlighten me please. When i search about this, she was supposed to perform in 2015 or 2013; what happened to that? Did this musical platform fail and now in 2018 is going to be going strong again? Now with Gaga? Is this what it is? HELLPP

Helxig
18 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I was so damn excited for it when it was first announced years ago. Everyone else was like 'no don't do it Gaga it's too dangerous' and I was like 'but SPACE' :excited2:

It's not just a once in a lifetime opportunity for an artist, it's a once in the history of humankind opportunity! She would forever be the first artist to perform in space of all humankind. As a dedicated artist I'd say that's worth risking your life!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

1 minute ago, Frivolero said:

I dont get it. can someone enlighten me please. When i search about this, she was supposed to perform in 2015 or 2013; what happened to that? Did this musical platform fail and now in 2018 is going to be going strong again? Now with Gaga? Is this what it is? HELLPP

The spacecraft failed to launch. Hence the project was infinitely delayed (canceledt):emma:

Helxig
1 minute ago, Frivolero said:

The test flight had an issue and crash landed back to earth. One of the pilots died and the other was injured (and maybe died too I don't remember). And this left the investor of the entire mission and programme, Richard Branson, disheartened and he threw the whole thing out the window. Which is fair enough I'd say, I'd quit on it too!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

sarahb
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

It's not just a once in a lifetime opportunity for an artist, it's a once in the history of humankind opportunity! She would forever be the first artist to perform in space of all humankind. As a dedicated artist I'd say that's worth risking your life!

I mean I wanted her to go just because I thought it'd be awesome :laughga: But when you put it that way :giveup:

Frivolero
Just now, Helxig said:

The test flight had an issue and crash landed back to earth. One of the pilots died and the other was injured (and maybe died too I don't remember). And this left the investor of the entire mission and programme, Richard Branson, disheartened and he threw the whole thing out the window. Which is fair enough I'd say, I'd quit on it too!

OMYGAWSH THANKS THAT HELPED

Spoiler

They better keep my ga safe tho:excited2:

3 hours ago, Triggered said:

inb4 Madonna did it first

Yeah back then when she entered the atmosphere and caused the massive extinction. 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

LittleMonster20

I think we can only be guaranteed If Gaga says something about it because this is a very important and legendary event

youcantcatchme

Is the technology finally stable enough now though, wasn't there a fatal crash for this project a few years ago.

But VOLANTIS-the-Re-Up may make a reappearance so Im here for it

Archived