Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JWT Extension?

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS
9 hours ago, JR Gg said:

It's possible to extend the tour in coordination with promo of ASIB :awkney:

I also thought about this, it would be nice to get some ASIB promo in by performing Heal Me or another one of the poppy songs oversees in Japan and Oceania to begin international promo for the movie, do some interviews, there's big gaps in between dates, she'd have plenty of rest time. 10 dates in 5 weeks is VERY relaxed. Then after the tour completes, go back to the UK and do some promo and finish off in US on release week

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

She could have her biggest tour ever and outgross the Monster Ball. Honeslty, the demand is very high. I mean, she will do like 90 millions $ just for the US concerts :giveup: And I think she will surprise us with Europe concerts. 

So like 10 dates in South America, 5 dates in Australia, 10 dates in Asia, 10 dates again in US, 2 or 3 dates in Arabic countries and 4 dates in North Africa :gaycat: 

monketsharona

Honestly if she extend the JWT I hope she'll release an EP as a Joanne side B to support the tour, that could be a great idea tbh

I really think she should come to brazil soon, not only because of her perfomance in Rio being canceled but because i think its pretty obvious that her fanbase here is REALLY big and she hasnt been here in over 5 years now

Edonis

Only a Brazilian extension for a show, unless she plans on doing Rock in Rio next year. Otherwise an official DVD release/television/Netflix release would be more than satisfying for me :laughga: This isn't the Monster Ball or the Born this Way ball where she'll tour for almost a year or more. :laughga:

Archived