💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj: It's a great time to be a white rapper in America

petty

Featured Posts

Literally, who cares? SHe didn’t really say anything shady. Maybe that was the point- for people to take it however they want. Music genres don’t belong to anyone. These kind of stupid debates about what music belongs to who keeps dividing people. White people have always been apart of hip hop. Back in the late Seventies, early Eighties Blondie was rapping right only Fab 5 Freddie and etc. THe Beastie Boys were really big in the 80s. I can almost guarantee you most of Nicki’s Sells are from White People. It’s stupid. It would be like white people getting mad about Venus and Serena dominating tennis, or Tiger WOods dominating Golf. IF you’re good at it, and you like doing it, then do I. Post Malone actually does bring something different to the table. IF you listen to his album, he sings, and adds Blues and Rock to the Genre. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brit4ever

Nokia is bitter that her next album is gonna flop(if it ever gets released) and that her last solo hit was 3+ years ago. :madge: She is over. :madge: 

KingRedd
6 hours ago, Bette Davis said:

Coming from lots of people you could prob overlook it, but unfortunately your fav is homophobic trash. It’s common knowledge lol

tenor.gif?itemid=4790668

My fave? Lmao hmm another attempt at shade failed, tired, through, and delayed. 

Nicki isn’t a “fave” of mine; however, comprehension, common sense and I go way back.  

May I Read You? 😎

ryanripley

she has a point

gb99O1J.png

the ones crossed in red are irrelevant but this family completely mocks the genre and gets millions of views for it

sure post malone may have written something catchy, but when bhad barbie and the pauls out here making $$$ then... :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SlayGagaloo
Just now, ryanripley said:

she has a point

this family completely mocks the genre and gets millions of views for it

sure post malone may have written something catchy, but when bhad barbie and the pauls out here making $$$ then... :shrug: 

jk :selena:

Over.

JusKeepBreathin

Can't see the post.its been removed from IG. Anyone have a screen shot?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

3 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

@disco tits Update the OP. She deleted the posts cm.gif

2 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Can't see the post.its been removed from IG. Anyone have a screen shot?

OP updated

ALGAYDO

The bitter ass undertones tho :emma:

And LOL at ger giving Em and Post a shout-out, and completely paid the rest of them dust. 

Y’all know she would have NEVER brought this up if she was the one on top of that list. She’s so transparent sometimes, jfc :toofunny:

Modern Ecstacy

I'm actually super shocked that so many people here are talking against her.

What she said was 100% the truth. 

JusKeepBreathin

This is so stupid. You can't tell people what to buy. If she is mad about it, do some more promo and get to number one. I happen to like the song with her and Cardi B more than the tracks above it. But it doesn't mean the tracks above it don't deserve to be there. The iTunes charts track one thing only and that's sales. It doesn't track how good a song is or whatever. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived