💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Making others hate Gaga

Ronk

Featured Posts

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

hating an artist bc of the fans is the laziest excuse ever. it's extremely easy to distance yourself from the fanbase of anything you enjoy, lol. this fanbase is full of entitled brats who love to cause drama, but disliking an artist bc of people you can actively avoid? yawn

but when that fanbase is absolutely everywhere (aka rick and morty), it's really hard to avoid :madge: 

like, REALLY hard :madge: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

18 minutes ago, Luzaleja said:

When I see that kind of behavior (Stan wars) I usually block both sides, lol. As people have said, Madonna’s fans are very annoying, but I still enjoy her music :gaycat:  

You’re right, though. As a Gaga fan, you would think people would be kinder :sweat:

I wish I had the answer.  I keep hoping that Gaga's fans will someday follow Gaga's lead and show kindness to other fanbases.  That could change the equation, and would help Gaga change the world.  People really do respond to kindness.  Imagine if when Katy scored a success, people who are obviously Gaga fans actually complimented Katy and congratulated her fans.  That would mark the start of ending the stan wars, and it would be sooooo Gaga to do so.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Red Velvet
On 17 December 2017 at 9:25 AM, Jus said:

Madonna's flawless discography 

Bitch I'm Madonna? Jimmy Jimmy? Perfect Illusion? Majority of MDNA?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

As far as I can tell, some people hate gaga bc of the stans. You know, the super shady ones that shade for no reason, attack other fanbases, are super militant and drag anyone to the pits of hell if they dare criticise gaga. But this goes for other fanbases like Madonnanation and katycats :madge::bon:

2 hours ago, Piece of Me said:

Bitch I'm Madonna? Jimmy Jimmy? Perfect Illusion? Majority of MDNA?

I love them for who they are :bon:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Ideally people should be able to separate the fans from the artist. Unfortunately that's not the case most of the time and Gaga gets dragged because of her fans a lot. Deep down everyone knows Joanne was a success but they call it a flop to get us back. I do think this fanbase needs to reign it in a bit outside. There's really no need to overrate aspects of Gaga's career, and hate on her peers. On this board it's kind of ok, but outside it's not. Outside of the Beyhive I do think Gaga fans are the worst.

Archived