Jump to content
A Star Is Born
opinion

Mother Monster Coming To Save Little Monsters

Featured Posts

01Jaime

It reminded me of gaga coming onto the scene and saving so many of us 'Little Monsters' :sara:

Edited by 01Jaime
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Letmelivemylife

When she first came onto the scene she just wanted to make music but every night she would look into the crowd and see a bunch of little "hers" staring back at  her. Little did she know that was the beginning of a bond going on 10 years strong. She took those kids that were so lost and so broken and glued them back together again. She gave them a home where they could be loved unconditionally for who they are. We will forever be her little monsters no matter how old we get ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you
  • Like 1
  • Love 9

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River

They are all looks so cute and adorable but probably if they could talk most of them would be Trump supporters:awkney:

Edited by River
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
01Jaime
2 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

When she first came onto the scene she just wanted to make music but every night she would look into the crowd and see a bunch of little "hers" staring back at  her. Little did she know that was the beginning of a bond going on 10 years strong. She took those kids that were so lost and so broken and glued them back together again. She gave them a home where they could be loved unconditionally for who they are. We will forever be her little monsters no matter how old we get ♥️

I had a feeling youd appreciate it :heart:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, 01Jaime said:

I had a feeling youd appreciate it :heart:

Hahaha are you poking fun at my devotion to mama monster? Lol just kidding. I know it sounds corny but she truly did save me. Sometimes I think if it was up to her, she'd wrap us in bubble wrap to protect us from everything bad in the world. I can relate in a way. Not everyone in my LGBT circle has supportive bio parents so for the "orphans" I'm mama. So I guess in a way I'm my own version of "mama monster" to them. Some of them were so lost and so broken and all I could do was try to "glue" them back together and hope that my love was strong enough to cure them ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
01Jaime
2 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Hahaha are you poking fun at my devotion to mama monster? Lol just kidding. I know it sounds corny but she truly did save me. Sometimes I think if it was up to her, she'd wrap us in bubble wrap to protect us from everything bad in the world. I can relate in a way. Not everyone in my LGBT circle has supportive bio parents so for the "orphans" I'm mama. So I guess in a way I'm my own version of "mama monster" to them. Some of them were so lost and so broken and all I could do was try to "glue" them back together and hope that my love was strong enough to cure them ♥️

Ofcourse not. Your love stands out, i think its wonderful.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk
5 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

When she first came onto the scene she just wanted to make music but every night she would look into the crowd and see a bunch of little "hers" staring back at  her. Little did she know that was the beginning of a bond going on 10 years strong. She took those kids that were so lost and so broken and glued them back together again. She gave them a home where they could be loved unconditionally for who they are. We will forever be her little monsters no matter how old we get ♥️

Ha impact. :heart::heart::heart:

I live in an alternate universe.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk
5 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

When she first came onto the scene she just wanted to make music but every night she would look into the crowd and see a bunch of little "hers" staring back at  her. Little did she know that was the beginning of a bond going on 10 years strong. She took those kids that were so lost and so broken and glued them back together again. She gave them a home where they could be loved unconditionally for who they are. We will forever be her little monsters no matter how old we get ♥️

I love your note.

If I ever meet Gaga, I would want to make sure she knows how much she has impacted the lives of so many people.  I'm not sure she knows.  She's a doer.  Doers keep doing and are too busy to look back.  Sure she gets a few notes, but her impact is much, much larger than a few notes.  It's thousands, maybe millions.  And I want to be sure she knows she continues to change the world every day just be being herself, just by living her life.  She lives her messages, she doesn't just say them.  She deserves to hear this.  She deserves to know this.

I live in an alternate universe.
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
01Jaime
On 12/16/2017 at 10:14 PM, Ronk said:

She gets a few notes, but her impact is much, much larger than a few notes.  It's thousands, maybe millions.  And I want to be sure she knows she continues to change the world every day just be being herself, just by living her life.  She lives her messages, she doesn't just say them.  She deserves to hear this.  She deserves to know this.

^

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×