Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Straight fans losing control to Gaga

Rifek

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, ilgkp said:

you want others to respect your homosexual orientation but you make jokes about straight gaga fans?

I for one could not care any less what people think about my orientation.. Im not looking for approval by others.. Thats the only thing i cant stand about this era of approval and acceptance. Every one cares to dam much about what the person next to them thinks.. They dont pay your bills.. There opinion about your life should not matter.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

This is what concert-going is all about!

Not standing still and watching the entire show through a little screen. You have to LIVE IN THE MOMENT

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

PrinceOfTheStorm
4 hours ago, Kefir said:

OMG that IG post with all of these videos needed its own thread :wub:

It's awesome there are still people who can get crazy during the concerts, not only standing in one place the whole time and taking pictures like robots :selena:

Get those straights Gaga :awkney:

She has me, and has recently claimed my parents into ha trap.

That concert was beneficial. My parents blast bops everywhere now lmao.

signing out

Solitaiire
10 hours ago, Electric Mary said:

Yes he can be straight! People need to STOP with the stereotypes and the "cliches" about gays and straight people,  you can like pop , gaga and other divas and be straight and you can also be gay and love hardcore metal and stuff like that, just stop :poot:

original.gif

Hide contents

P.S: Knowing the lyrics of a song doesnt make you gay, makes you an inteligent sl*t  :hor:

In%25C3%25AAs+Brasil.gif

FACTS WERE SPOKEN!

VictoriaWinters

Honestly what I see even more so than gay/straight stereotyping on this thread, is bi erasure.

He could very well be bi, it doesn't have to be one or the other and I'm sick of this mentality. :saladga:

Xoxo, Victoria

Archived