:oprah:

Express Urself henny...it was released around that timeĀ :reductive:Ā 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero

Person 1: Welp bye gaga. Ur fans don't like btw and you

By BISH

Person 2: "Since you have recently unstanned gaga, have you ever heard of Katy pe-"

:pray:

Edit: izza joke don't cut me

Ā 

12 hours ago, Jus said:

Wow I thought she made so many monsters with this song but I don't think so with the comments above.

I mean, the song itself doesn't need metaphorical or poetic lines or something grand. It's raw, and I LOVE IT (unlike Gordon Ramsay). It's just like, freedom in a song. I love the message, the melody and the bridge itself slays. Y'all need to learn how to love sh*t. This is my anthem because of this line:

Whether life's disabilities /Ā Left you outcast, bullied or teased / Rejoice and love yourself today / 'Cause baby, you were born this way

Everytime I felt different, I think about this song and its impact. Sometimes I just think, "Oh no, I'm too different from them, but whatever, I am proud 'cause I was born this way." Just like Elton John stated, "It's not just about the whole LGBT community, it's an anthem for everybody" (The quote is wrong but whatever)

I've been listening to this song since a couple of weeks from now and it's a classic. It would've stayed longer in the charts if it wasn't for Judas and the "too-long, creeped out intro video".

This is very true.Ā  In an interview she explained it in terms that applied to everybody, not just LGBT.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived