Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

BTW Is a JAM.

Notthebling

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Wait....some monsters ACTUALLY don’t like it???

TBH I feel like this was her first venture into activism through her music and personally, production wise, I think one of her best and most memorable yet. 

People shading the lyrics :awkney:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decodekid

you're so right about loosing your breath singing this song :giveup:

i loved it since day ONE

Im Harol don't tell anyone

21 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Wait....some monsters ACTUALLY don’t like it???

TBH I feel like this was her first venture into activism through her music and personally, production wise, I think one of her best and most memorable yet. 

People shading the lyrics :awkney:

I don't like Noise This Way because the production is too loud :poot: But I like the melody. Maybe if the production was more light I would have liked :)

Wow I thought she made so many monsters with this song but I don't think so with the comments above.

I mean, the song itself doesn't need metaphorical or poetic lines or something grand. It's raw, and I LOVE IT (unlike Gordon Ramsay). It's just like, freedom in a song. I love the message, the melody and the bridge itself slays. Y'all need to learn how to love sh*t. This is my anthem because of this line:

Whether life's disabilities / Left you outcast, bullied or teased / Rejoice and love yourself today / 'Cause baby, you were born this way

Everytime I felt different, I think about this song and its impact. Sometimes I just think, "Oh no, I'm too different from them, but whatever, I am proud 'cause I was born this way." Just like Elton John stated, "It's not just about the whole LGBT community, it's an anthem for everybody" (The quote is wrong but whatever)

I've been listening to this song since a couple of weeks from now and it's a classic. It would've stayed longer in the charts if it wasn't for Judas and the "too-long, creeped out intro video".

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Notthebling
4 minutes ago, SexyBat said:

I don't like Noise This Way because the production is too loud :poot: But I like the melody. Maybe if the production was more light I would have liked :)

i feel sorry for your ears 

giphy.gif

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Thomas P

I’m gonna be 100% honest and say that it was, for 5 years, my favourite song in existence. I remember when it came out, I turned 10 like a day before, and I almost cried. 

It was just the kind of song that worked for me. It was an anthem unlike anything I had heard at that time in my life. 

It was about a year ago, I realized just how genius Bad Romance was, and some of Gaga’s other bops, and it was sadly dethroned, but it will forever have such a special place in my heart as being a song that truly changed my life for the better. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

PerfectGUY
22 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

This looks like some 1992 footage :air:

So trueee !!!

Like glam rock concerts footage  :giveup:

Stylish tough :gaysia:

9 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

i feel sorry for your ears 

giphy.gif

My ears are fine thanks to the fact that i don't listen to Noise This Way :gaysia: I think I really don't like song of Gaga with really loud production. For me John Wayne is the worst song on Joanne, Swine on ARTPOP, Heavy Metal Lover on Born This Way :rip::hor:

giphy.gif

But we have different opinion so it's okay :hug:

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

Excuse me no, it's one of her worst songs. I love the message but the lyrics are awful.

sad.png

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
45 minutes ago, Jus said:

Wow I thought she made so many monsters with this song but I don't think so with the comments above.

I mean, the song itself doesn't need metaphorical or poetic lines or something grand. It's raw, and I LOVE IT (unlike Gordon Ramsay). It's just like, freedom in a song. I love the message, the melody and the bridge itself slays. Y'all need to learn how to love sh*t. This is my anthem because of this line:

Whether life's disabilities / Left you outcast, bullied or teased / Rejoice and love yourself today / 'Cause baby, you were born this way

Everytime I felt different, I think about this song and its impact. Sometimes I just think, "Oh no, I'm too different from them, but whatever, I am proud 'cause I was born this way." Just like Elton John stated, "It's not just about the whole LGBT community, it's an anthem for everybody" (The quote is wrong but whatever)

I've been listening to this song since a couple of weeks from now and it's a classic. It would've stayed longer in the charts if it wasn't for Judas and the "too-long, creeped out intro video".

i think a good portion of those monsters aren't here anymore after the ARTPOP era :noparty: 

apparantly this place was a hell hole of drama and i can see why the more mature fans would have ended up leaving

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived