💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Angelina receives UNCA Award

BELINDA POP

Featured Posts

BELINDA POP

angelina-jolie-her-kids-get-dressed-up-f

“Angelina Jolie is joined by her kids while attending the 2017 U.N. Correspondents Association Awards on Friday night (December 15) at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City.

The 42-year-old Oscar-winning actress and activist got all dressed up for the black tie event and her kids looked great in their outfits too!

Angelina was joined by Pax, 14, Zahara, 12, Shiloh, 11, and Knox, 9.angelina-jolie-her-kids-get-dressed-up-f

The event honored the winners of the 22nd Annual UNCA Awards "for the best print, broadcast and electronic media coverage of the United Nations, U.N. agencies and field operations."

Angelina was honored with the 2017 UNCA Global Citizen of the Year prize

Watch the moving acceptance speech 

Spoiler

She looks stunning!!!!!! :giveup:

angelina-jolie-her-kids-get-dressed-up-f

bloody g

She is too nice we don't derserve her :diane:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

I would totally Vote for her as Queen of America. HOwever, I highly doubt she is in to politics. SHe puts most of her energy into helping people accords the globe, instead of staying contained to the USA. 

Wolf Boy
3 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

I would totally Vote for her as Queen of America. HOwever, I highly doubt she is in to politics. SHe puts most of her energy into helping people accords the globe, instead of staying contained to the USA. 

Plus theres too much bullshit in politics, i imagine shed hate it.

Archived