💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Helena Paparizou - Ouranio Toxo

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

The Greek-Swedish singer Helena Paparizou surprised her fans yesterday by releasing her 9th album Ouranio Toxo (Rainbow).

It's available on all digital platforms so have a listen now :tony:

25158179_10159629680790034_4928364842122

For you guys who don't know her Helena represented Greece in Eurovision Song Contest 2001 as part of the duo Antique with the song "Die For You" and reached a 3rd place. In 2005 she came back to the contest as a solo artist with "My Number One" and brought home Greeces first victory. 
After the victory she has served hits like "Mambo", "Gigolo", "Heroes" and "Save Me (This is an SOS)"

Harry Kat

I love her :wub: Αν Με Δεις Να Κλαίω from this album is one of her biggest hits in Greece! It's everywhere 

little legend

Helena Paparizou used to be my favorite singer until 2009, now she is my second fave behind Gaga 

Im happy that her new songs are big hits in Greece. 

AndrewGr

Well her album's photos have MAJOR Joanne vibes :sure:

24774956_10159585821240034_2425496076526

Spoiler

She is a big fan of Gaga and she mentioned that MR is her favourite song of hers to a contestant of The Voice of Greece (she is a coach there) that sang it. She also knew Marry The Night :selena:

little legend
4 hours ago, Harry Kat said:

I love her :wub: Αν Με Δεις Να Κλαίω from this album is one of her biggest hits in Greece! It's everywhere 

Its a big hit but i think that it is not even in her top 10 biggest hits. From 2004 to 2010 she had like 10 songs as big as Bad Romance (in Greece only of course) 

Harry Kat
Just now, little legend said:

Its a big hit but i think that it is not even in her top 10 biggest hits. From 2004 to 2010 she had like 10 songs as big as Bad Romance (in Greece only of course) 

It's her biggest hit since Baby it's over! Also it's her most successful video with over 13m views and the song has over 41,000 radio plays! The song is shaping up to be one of her biggest smashes! This, Fiesta and Haide are her biggest hits since 2010! 2004 to 2010 was her peak but she proved with this album that she is still the number 1! :wub: Let's see how her new single will do :music:

GlitterAndGrease

Yes finally!!!!!!

After a streak of hits during the last 2 years she finally released her album. I might go and buy it tommorow

Haide was my jam during the summer

Florian
4 hours ago, AndrewGr said:

Well her album's photos have MAJOR Joanne vibes :sure:

24774956_10159585821240034_2425496076526

Reveal hidden contents

She is a big fan of Gaga and she mentioned that MR is her favourite song of hers to a contestant of The Voice of Greece (she is a coach there) that sang it. She also knew Marry The Night :selena:

Joanne meets PRISM teas

Bellatrix
8 minutes ago, Epione said:

I remember her from Eurovision. I'm getting old. :selena:

Omg yeah, it's almost 13 years since she won :sharon: 

I'm Greek-American, I LOVE Elena! And I don't think she's overrated at all. If anything, I think her Eurovision song is the most overrated of all her songs, but overall, she's not. I must say though, she is what turned me into a Eurovision stan. 

AndrewGr
25 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

Overrated Imho.

In which way? I mean, it's Greece... we don't have that many talented pop stars :poot: At least she can sing...

Archived