đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Was Applause Enough?

Twitter

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo
36 minutes ago, LGQOP said:

Its the only known song from ARTPOP by the GP so yeah... 

Yet the GP knows about Do What U Want :oprah:

OT: I would have maybe wanted Venus added in after Telephone... a mashup where they flow into one another ala poker face and telephone or judas and aura at the artrave

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

SCHEISSEMONTRE
1 hour ago, John Wayne said:

maybe MANiCURE after AYO

But would it fit the theme of the act tho.....No

Mychal

SCHEISSEMONTRE

None, to be honest. We got the ultimate Coachella intro with Aura, Swine, Donatella, And PARTYNAUSEOUS, not to mention we got Venus and Sexxx Dreams as well at Coachella. 

But if she did, it would be Dope Or Gypsy but there to emotional to perform. fit , and the rest  of the songs on ARTBOP don’t fit the theme of The JWT.

thats my opinion.

Mychal

27monster27

Aura and Venus. I can see Venus coming directly after applause. Aura would probably be in either the first or second act.

he/him/his

I would have loved to see Venus and Do What U Want (even if only shortened versions). Tbh, she won't sing Gypsy again soon since it's related to Taylor Kinney and she might feel it's too personal to sing now. 

LittleMonster20

Well I hope one of the 10 new programmed songs is Mary Jane Holland so she can sing it in Amsterdam where I will be attending the JWTđź’š

I would also love to see Aura live❤️

Archived