💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Melanie Martinez next album?

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

So after the mess with Timothy, do you think this will affect her second album in any way? She has confirmed that it is about Cry Baby's home town and the title is the name of a place in said town.  She has also said it is a different style of music, and she says it is quite heavily influenced by hip-hop.  Do you think the ordeal will affect it? I was curious because after the rude and tragic #melaniemartinezisoverparty that is trending on Twitter, that either her career may go downhill or the album could be delayed.  Maybe the concept could change, or she could have a few Kesha-esque (though clearly from a different perspective) songs? I don't know, honestly, I don't want to make any presumptions, I'm just curious as to what you people think... :oprah:

p.s. I love Melanie and I really hope that she's innocent and her career continues... :pray:

Mindblown

I don't even think she even knows. If the situation blows over, she would be able to. If it doesn't, her career is done. 

It's probably going to be swim or sink the next album. She has to work around this ordeal with tiptoes. Whether or not she's innocent or guilty is to be decided in courts, but public opinion of melanie hasn't been the highest thing ever. She is a very strange character.

SCHEISSEMONTRE

It depends on who’s tell  The Truth in this case........unless :oprah:

wait never mind...... half of her fans hate her right now and the GP probably doesn’t like her now (I don’t know it they did before the huge feud) so.........

That N-O-P-E Cry 

Is the answer I 

Mychal

Anderson123

Her next album will not be successful or just not released at all unless they fix that mess. To be honest the only people I see talking about this is Twitter fans and GagaDaily, so I don't really know if these news are out there since a lot of things are going on in the world that they haven't paid attention to it.

If things continue to go under the water like right now and she delivers a nice album with great music videos, I could see her getting some success and gain new fans, who knows. At this point nobody knows who is telling the truth.

46 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

Not that she has been a commercial success tho :emma:

Well, her album 'Crybaby' is platinum in the US.

Her singles? 'Doll house' and 'Pity Party' is also platinum in the US. The three remaining singles are certified gold. She's kinda relevant in the US. :lolga:

But i don't know how the case will affect her. Probably, it will negatively affect her career + sales. :(

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

theahsfan
1 hour ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

wait never mind...... half of her fans hate her right now and the GP probably doesn’t like her now (I don’t know it they did before the huge feud) so.........

It doesn't matter what the "GP" think because she was never a mainstream artist. 

None of my friends at college, who are fans of similar music to me, knew about the incident

Archived