šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Taylor fans?/my opinion related to her on ggd

Werk

Featured Posts

WARNING: This thread might be contradictoryĀ but please understandĀ :toofunny:Ā 

So before anyone dragsĀ me this isn't supposed to be a hate thread likeĀ I actually enjoy Taylor (not so much as a person after the drama but I've been aĀ fake fan since 1989 cause I only likeĀ the success and how she's being entertaining with things like MVs and etc., plus her songs are catchy)Ā 

However, it feels like too much of GGD is kissing her a$$ similar to the GP with Beyonce.

I feel like I can't be critical about her just for a little moment without seeing someone who likes her giving the "Thanks" reaction or defend her with an absurd comment. NO I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT DEFENDING HER FOR THINGS LIKE SEXISM/MISOGYNISMĀ I'm talking about literally someone bringing up her album sales, success, and etc. for a user that has the right to be critical about TayĀ :saladga:

For example, she could do something that's horrific like kicking her cat with negative intention (I know it's a bad example but I hope you get what I'm trying to say) and someone will be like "She sold ##### albums moreĀ than you didĀ :reductive::whitney::giggle:" and that's my point. She literally just kicked herĀ cat and someone felt the need to defend her but defend her in a way by bringing up something like her success!Ā :saladga:

It's frustrating how we can't be slightly critical about Tay without someone kissing her a$$ to the pointĀ it feels like we have to like Tay. If we canĀ be critical aboutĀ KatyĀ then why can't we be criticalĀ about Tay as well?Ā :saladga:

I'm sorry if I'm being tooĀ sensitive likeĀ an annoying GGD user and I'm not trying to target her fans in a bad way but I wanted to see if anyone can relate to what I'm trying to express. I don't even know how to express what I'm trying to sayĀ tbhĀ Ā :saladga:

Basically, I don't think Tay deserves to be bashed but I also don't think she needs to be "heavily defended".Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

OT:Ā Also she did "malicious things" so if someone dislikes her because of that then they have the right toĀ 

Ā 

Because the gays can't handle a strong, straight (bisexual) woman.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

You are being sensitive. If anything if you're a Taylor fan on here you are definitely in the minority, and if you show support fully expect someone to quote you with something ignorant and get a bunch of Likes on it. I can pull receipts if you need them.Ā 

1 minute ago, Logan said:

You are being sensitive. If anything if you're a Taylor fan on here you are definitely in the minority, and if you show support fully expect someone to quote you with something ignorant and get a bunch of Likes on it. I can pull receipts if you need them.Ā 

Forgive my messy mind and educate meĀ :toofunny:

bloody g

I can sense all the Little Swifters coming for you

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

Just now, Bloody Grammys said:

I can sense all the Little Swifters coming for you

Wouldn't be surprisedĀ 

9ecd14ded57c22e425af4e02fd6f2dfb.gif

1 minute ago, Werk said:

Forgive my mess and educate meĀ :toofunny:

These are just a few threads I pulled in a minute from the search bar. Just read through the comments, a lot of negativity. Luckily there's a few members on the forum that are a fan and stick up for her. To act like not liking Taylor Swift puts you into a small box on this forum is ridiculous.Ā 

Oh, and when I called someone salty for them being mad that Taylor was included in TIME's magazine for her court case that she won 1 dollar from to send a message that sexual harassment is not okay.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

15 minutes ago, Logan said:

Oh, and when I called someone salty for them being mad that Taylor was included in TIME's magazine for her court case that she won 1 dollar from to send a message that sexual harassment is not okay.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Because it is the truthĀ :poot:

misunderstood

That's how people are with BeyoncƩ too. There's always going to be those toxic kind of stans.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

3 minutes ago, Logan said:

So you don't believe Taylor?Ā 

Lmao see the original post that you quoted. Anything to do with believing her or notĀ :awkney:

pedrohemg

I agree. I usually avoid criticizing her here because some users will think I'm pressed because she can sell millions of albums first week and Gaga can't. Even though we know her numbers are only great in US :lolly:.

Just now, JR Gg said:

Lmao see the original post that you quoted. Anything to do with believing her or notĀ :awkney:

- OP: Taylor Swift included in TIME's magazine along with Silence Breakers, a group of women who took a stand against the men who harassed and assaulted them.Ā 

- Member comments that Taylor Swift only cares about herself

- I pointed out that they were being salty because of their personal vendetta against Taylor Swift. Their negativity in their post and blatant ignorance toward the subject of Taylor being included because of her sexual assault court case was upsetting to me.Ā 

- Responds to my comment saying that it's not salty if it's true. What's true? Taylor Swift was lying about her case because she was that desperate for that 1 dollar? Are GGD members defending men who sexual assault others? Very interestingĀ ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Ā 

Hopefully now that I've broken it down into simple parts you can understand now.Ā 

40 minutes ago, Logan said:

These are just a few threads I pulled in a minute from the search bar. Just read through the comments, a lot of negativity. Luckily there's a few members on the forum that are a fan and stick up for her. To act like not liking Taylor Swift puts you into a small box on this forum is ridiculous.Ā 

I see where you're coming from :hug:Ā But what I was trying to say is that some are defending her in a pointless way when the people are being critical about her for the right reasons that's why I said: "NO I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT DEFENDING HER FOR THINGS LIKE SEXISM/MISOGYNISM." Does that make sense?Ā :huh::selena:Ā Cause obviously there are some people being bitter for the wrong reasonsĀ 

Archived