💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Million Reasons' is now #VEVOCertified

The Z

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Great, I've been replaying it every day since it was released. The SB promo and 5F2 promo really helped it skyrocket because it was doing terribly for views and likes before then. To get it certified on its one year anniversary truly is poetic justice. This is now incredibly her 14th Vevo certified music video and is also now her 5th most liked video and will shortly overtake Judas to take 4th place. Shows how much of a hit it truly is. It's gaining views and likes faster than PI. Can you imagine how many more views and likes it would have if it were more eventful, though?

So, while it would be ideal to now start playing the John Wayne video like crazy (I've also given that a few plays everyday for months), its views are so low and most of the public are unaware of it that it would just be pointless right now. GUY is the next one on the list, at nearly 81 million views, so we'd best start on that one. The idea is to support the one that is the closest to the milestone, so it doesn't require too much work. If we leave JW until it needs our attention (maybe give it a view or two each day if you want), we'll have so much less work to do. GUY, with MTN in pursuit (77 million), are so long that it would be great if they got certified and out the way sooner rather than later. We've waited long enough. If we keep going like this, soon it will only be her shortest videos like JW, Eh Eh and Beautiful Dirty Rich to certify, which will be much quicker to replay all day when the time comes.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

So, while it would be ideal to now start playing the John Wayne video like crazy (I've also given that a few plays everyday for months), its views are so low and most of the public are unaware of it that it would just be pointless right now. 

John Wayne is the opposite of a friendly song for the GP (too loud, too noisy, no catchy chorus) so I'm not surprised views are so low for the video. And to think that some fan wanted John Wayne a single :rip: Glad the better song is winning :gaycat::hor:

StrawberryBlond
Just now, SexyBat said:

John Wayne is the opposite of a friendly song for the GP (too loud, too noisy, no catchy chorus) so I'm not surprised views are so low for the video. And to think that some fan wanted John Wayne a single :rip: Glad the better song is winning :gaycat::hor:

If it had been given proper promo, though, it would have been another story. It would have been cool to have it at the SB. I don't get why she dropped the video for it right after the SB, only to fail to promote it. Why else would you drop the video at such a perfect time and then do nothing about it? Did her team expect it to take off purely because public interest in her was high the next day? I mean, Beyonce always generates high interest every time she performs, yet a ton of songs from her last two albums have atrocious views, surprisingly. Promo generates views, it's that simple. I love the song and I feel like it was paid dust when it came to actually making the public aware of it.

10 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

If it had been given proper promo, though, it would have been another story. It would have been cool to have it at the SB. I don't get why she dropped the video for it right after the SB, only to fail to promote it. Why else would you drop the video at such a perfect time and then do nothing about it? Did her team expect it to take off purely because public interest in her was high the next day? I mean, Beyonce always generates high interest every time she performs, yet a ton of songs from her last two albums have atrocious views, surprisingly. Promo generates views, it's that simple. I love the song and I feel like it was paid dust when it came to actually making the public aware of it.

Well when she performed JW at the Victoria Secret show and when she released the music video, the song never crack the top 100 on Itunes or on Spotify. 

I think she dropped the music video of JW because she knew that MR and PI videos wasn't really loved by her fan. So she tried to show to them that the CrazyGa is alive. To keep her old fan. But maybe I'm wrong.  

Promo generates views yes but if the song isn't appreciate by the GP, views will never be big. And you need Payola or promotion by the platform. Personally I don't like the song and I think it was a good choice to not make JW a single but anyway the past is the past :)

31 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Great, I've been replaying it every day since it was released. The SB promo and 5F2 promo really helped it skyrocket because it was doing terribly for views and likes before then. To get it certified on its one year anniversary truly is poetic justice. This is now incredibly her 14th Vevo certified music video and is also now her 5th most liked video and will shortly overtake Judas to take 4th place. Shows how much of a hit it truly is. It's gaining views and likes faster than PI. Can you imagine how many more views and likes it would have if it were more eventful, though?

So, while it would be ideal to now start playing the John Wayne video like crazy (I've also given that a few plays everyday for months), its views are so low and most of the public are unaware of it that it would just be pointless right now. GUY is the next one on the list, at nearly 81 million views, so we'd best start on that one. The idea is to support the one that is the closest to the milestone, so it doesn't require too much work. If we leave JW until it needs our attention (maybe give it a view or two each day if you want), we'll have so much less work to do. GUY, with MTN in pursuit (77 million), are so long that it would be great if they got certified and out the way sooner rather than later. We've waited long enough. If we keep going like this, soon it will only be her shortest videos like JW, Eh Eh and Beautiful Dirty Rich to certify, which will be much quicker to replay all day when the time comes.

:golfclap:yasss

monsterdino
22 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

No that honor goes to Adele for Hello in five days :poot: 

didint Taylor's LWYMMD break the record tho?

Archived