Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Eminem shades, then praises Gaga

sipthistea

Featured Posts

KingRedd
38 minutes ago, hunty said:

you got me there :diane:

and tiffanny new york pollard used it more than once on flavor of love yet gays stan her and her show and her gifs. everybody used that insult. stop judging people based on what happened 10 years ago because culture has changed a lot, he apologized multiple times. really living up to your username

Tiffany was called a tranny herself on the show lmao 

May I Read You? 😎

holy scheisse

You can't blame Eminem imo for being part of the culture Everybody was using the term "gay" to mean "stupid" and "*******s" to belittle somebody and "tranny" to abbreviate transgender... 

It wasn't right, but it was acceptable even 10 years ago. It just wasn't much thought about in mainstream thought and pop culture . LGBT was and is a minority for that reason. We can thank Gaga for being a public figure at the turn of the 2010s who showed huge support of LGBT causes, as the movement gained enormous momentum in just the past decade and brought about change to how people treat those words.

54 minutes ago, hunty said:

you got me there :diane:

and tiffanny new york pollard used it more than once on flavor of love yet gays stan her and her show and her gifs. everybody used that insult. stop judging people based on what happened 10 years ago because culture has changed a lot, he apologized multiple times. really living up to your username

I just did, *******, now guess again
Better text message your next-of-kin
Tell 'em ****'s about to get extra messy
Especially when I flex again
And throw a ****in' lesbian in wet cement
*******y, *******y, *******y! Raggedy Ann and Andy

tumblr_newtm6UQ5l1t1631yo2_400.gif

The exact same time I attempt these lyrical acrobat stunts while I'm practicing
That I'll still be able to break a mother****in' table
Over the back of a couple of *******s and crack it in half

tumblr_newtm6UQ5l1t1631yo4_400.gif

You fags think it's all a game 'til I walk a flock of flames
Off of planking, tell me what in the **** are you thinking?
Little gay looking boy
So gay I can barely say it with a straight face looking boy

tumblr_newtm6UQ5l1t1631yo3_400.gif

But then the same people that rant about Trump being the devil incarnated when the things he has said could be even less offensive than these lyrics, dare to defend Eminem and not call him out for being a misogynist and homophobic lyricist.

And about me living up to my username, it's just as much as a joke as your Shawn Mendes impersonation, I'm perfectly fine cause I don't have to worry about my fave being openly homophobic in her lyrics, cause she's a real ally, has shown respect for the LGBT community since the very beginning and even sacrificed the success of an album era to fight for equality.

tumblr_newtm6UQ5l1t1631yo1_r1_400.gif

Yo GagaGaga

I'm so glad Queen Hillary Duff set the record straight about using homophobic slurs since then, Born This Way who?

Archived