💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

Does anybody have HD videos of Gaga...

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

TheJoanneJoker

Hello everybody! I want to work on a little project about Gaga; I wanna do a fan-made music video for a deluxe track off Joanne, does anybody have HD videos of Gaga doing casual stuff? Not videos of Gaga on stage, etc, videos of her hangin out with her friends, her attending parties, hangin out at awards parties etc?

It will be greatly appreciated and I will credit everybody who can help me. Thanks :hug:

Nicogly

try downloading Gaga 5F2 there is plenty of HD material there and it would fit the Joanne aesthetic! ;)

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Sneaky Oliver

There are videos of her leaving her old apartment but she’s wearing high fashion and fans are YAAASSSing. Try to find Five Foot Two scenes they are the most ‘casual’ we can get 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TheJoanneJoker

I was thinking about that aswell but I don't want to get hit by copyrights or anything, would that be an okay thing to do? :D

Of course, I will credit every single thing that's in that video.

Sneaky Oliver

These videos may help you 

Plus there are a lot of Snapchat compilation on YouTube! Some show her at home or driving around 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TheJoanneJoker
3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

These videos may help you 

Plus there are a lot of Snapchat compilation on YouTube! Some show her at home or driving around 

thanks

Archived