Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for Katy Perry ft. Lady Gaga?

Bradley

Title  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Title

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be super interesting and I’d imagine it would be a bop but Gaga would sing katy under the table

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

Smother Em Eh
11 hours ago, ShockPop said:

Gaga is Meryl Streep & Katy is Madonna.

Should they do a movie together? No. They're in very different leagues and one isn't very skilled in any.

Savage! :golfclap:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ALGAYDO

It would be so sad and awkward watching them perform together, Katy would struggle so much trying to keep up with Gaga :toofunny:

12 hours ago, ShockPop said:

Should they do a movie together? No. They're in very different leagues and one isn't very skilled in any.

i despise you

I can't imagine gaga doing a katy song tbh. Katy is cool but is way too generic and sugary for gaga. Personally i don't want gaga to go anywhere there 

COME ON GAYS!!

12 hours ago, ShockPop said:

Don't even compare katy to madonna. I don't understand what the need is to shade other artists for? I'm not sure if you were saying katy or madonna is not skilled in anything but they are. Madonna is a great songwriter and visionary, katy is a good entertainer. Every artists has something unique to offer, but it pisses me off there are people like you that undermine other's talents and contributions. 

ShockPop
6 minutes ago, Stevo said:

Don't even compare katy to madonna. I don't understand what the need is to shade other artists for? I'm not sure if you were saying katy or madonna is not skilled in anything but they are. Madonna is a great songwriter and visionary, katy is a good entertainer. Every artists has something unique to offer, but it pisses me off there are people like you that undermine other's talents and contributions. 

It was clearly a joke.

Sort of. Madonnas acting in comparison to someone of Meryl Streep's status is laughable.

Katy is yet to display a talent.

26 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

It was clearly a joke.

Sort of. Madonnas acting in comparison to someone of Meryl Streep's status is laughable.

Katy is yet to display a talent.

A joke is suppose to be amusing, in this case it wasn't. It was more like shade. 

I just don't think they're in the same league, as musicians. I have nothing against Katy Perry, but she's not a good live singer.

FRANK1991

Hell no

I don't think their voices work together at all

it'll be a mess, they'll have to autotune it so much 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived