💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for Katy Perry ft. Lady Gaga?

Bradley

Title  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Title

Featured Posts

moonsago

I would live for a collab BUT none of those songs. I need a POP BANGER BOP that will take us back to 2011 when everything was good in the world and they were on top, pop music was IT, Trump wasn’t president, the internet was free, terorism wasn’t so spread, my anxiety wasn’t at such high levels, I was skinnier, Trump wasn’t president. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shav33l
10 minutes ago, Gyan said:

i personally like the idea but i don’t think it would make that much sense honestly. although they’re both big acts and commercially known as two of the leading ladies of pop, Katy isn’t as deep as Gaga in her songwriting — the metaphors she uses? witMess™️ :awkney: — and i feel like whatever they produce would most likely be lyrically standard because Gaga would have to tone it down (obviously Katy haven’t been able to reach Gaga lyrically — or vocally for that matter :stalkga:)

though this is not to say Katy isn’t talented and/or unworthy to collaborate with Gaga (don’t get me wrong i like Katy a lot), i’m just saying i just feel like it would be an odd partnership since they’re completely different :huh:

I see no lies.:reductive: Spill the tea sis.:tea:

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

I'd like a Katy x Gaga single they're both like the two biggest pop acts of the century, i dont want one to be a feature because it would be demeaning to the featured artist. If it was done well it would be like the ultimate girl power song!

10 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

No,Gaga would overshadow her

And I want Gaga to only collab with legendary artists

Katy is legendary though, she writes her own music, she speaks up for what she believes in, just because she doesnt always take herself seriously doesn't mean she doesn't possess the qualities of one of the great stars of all time. #leavekatyalone :tony:

LittleMonster20
17 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Katy is legendary though, she writes her own music, she speaks up for what she believes in, just because she doesnt always take herself seriously doesn't mean she doesn't possess the qualities of one of the great stars of all time. #leavekatyalone :tony:

Katy is not legendary.Not necesarily in a bad way,but she most certainly is not.Being legendary takes more than just writing your own music and speaking up,and she HAS to take herself seriously as an artist,especially about the last part,speaking up,because I see she has and gets in a lot of trouble by doing it....

NewYorkCity
2 hours ago, Magneto said:

I really love that Gaga doesn't collaborate that much and that it's usually with non commercial acts and I would love if it would stay that way. No hate for Katy though

But after witness era she is now a non commercial act tho 

smokingthemall

not a "excuse me, no" more like a "I like Katy, but no thank you. Check please?" :)

chase your big, beautiful dreams

thatfoxyfeeling

No, it would look desperate. They’re not at their peak anymore, can’t see it being a hit. Gaga is cenenting her legacy, she wants to be known as a legend. There is a reason why Gaga doesn’t collab with basics. 

Only for Lady Gaga feat. Katy Perry. They just need to

giphy.gif.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

Archived