💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for Katy Perry ft. Lady Gaga?

Bradley

Title  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Title

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VictoriaWinters

I love Katy a lot, but no, honestly.

Gaga would overpower Katy without even trying, it just wouldn't work. Also, Pendulum of all songs? That song shouldn't have made the album, much less feature Gaga on it. They should have a new song, or if it had to be from Witness I only see Power working.

Xoxo, Victoria

HEARTSTOP

I want her to collab with Sia. But not the commercial Sia, the one from Clap Your Hands. I mean the commercial Sia would be great too but I'm kinda over it by now.

Oh, and Adele or Gwen too.

IDGAF

LordEnigma
14 hours ago, KatyBaldHead said:

yeah but i'd be a xcx x jepsen tea, a non event in 2017 but maybe in 2014

Charli XCX And Carly Rae Jensen (I adore her) were fads.

Gaga is a legend and Katy is pretty iconic.

On 12/17/2017 at 1:34 AM, ShockPop said:

Meryl Streep and Madonna were the ones being compared. Are you trying to say they're equal?

Once again, you're not the authority on humour (thankfully) so why do you think you are the one holding definitive proof of the intention of my post?

Also, why should I care about your toddler tantrum?

Lol when was calling out your bad joke and shade for no reason a toddler tantrum? go back to your nursing home grandma

On 12/17/2017 at 1:34 AM, ShockPop said:

Meryl Streep and Madonna were the ones being compared. Are you trying to say they're equal?

Once again, you're not the authority on humour (thankfully) so why do you think you are the one holding definitive proof of the intention of my post?

Also, why should I care about your toddler tantrum?

And when did I say Madonna and Meryl were equal in terms of acting? You're putting words in my mouth, expected from someone who doesn't know the difference between a shade and a joke is.

And I know what you're intention is, being extra af by dragging madonna for no reason. We all know madge is a bad actress, but when you say the other has no skill in any "leagues," you're just saying that out of spite. 

ShockPop
34 minutes ago, Stevo said:

Lol when was calling out your bad joke and shade for no reason a toddler tantrum? go back to your nursing home grandma

26 minutes ago, Stevo said:

And when did I say Madonna and Meryl were equal in terms of acting? You're putting words in my mouth, expected from someone who doesn't know the difference between a shade and a joke is.

And I know what you're intention is, being extra af by dragging madonna for no reason. We all know madge is a bad actress, but when you say the other has no skill in any "leagues," you're just saying that out of spite. 

Let me combine these and give you an update.

What you think is of no relevance to me.

Just now, ShockPop said:

Let me combine these and give you an update.

What you think is of no relevance to me.

And what you say has no relevance to anyone. 

germanotyabitch

Lmao as if Katy hasn't indirectly dissed Gaga enough:fthis:

𝑔𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝓎𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ✌

ShockPop
2 hours ago, Stevo said:

And what you say has no relevance to anyone. 

Except all the reactions.

And you, obviously. Hence why you're droning on.

7 hours ago, ShockPop said:

Except all the reactions.

And you, obviously. Hence why you're droning on.

Me droning on doesn't mean you're relevant to me. Keep quoting and i'll keep droning boo.

GPSSIGNALLOST

Totally.

It would be an interesting featuring, two worlds colliding. I would love to see that, both are great singers.

Archived